Open today: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing detox experience and Eva is very experienced therapist

Reviewed 25 September 2015

from US$291.43
from US$211.08
from US$124.17
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I went do Re-Leaf detox spa to try colonic as I heart a lot about this treatment and I was a bit scared. Eva made me feel very comfortable and her professionalism was very relieving. Colonic is actually very ... surprising, its not that bed as I thought and I felt so good and light afterwards. After colonic, I was recommended to try sauna, which was the best to do, as I felt quite cold and tired and the sauna calmed me down and I was able to listed guided meditation with chromotherapy! I have never heart of this.
Amazing experience and if you wanna do something for your body, after partying hard in Wanaka :) do this amazing detox. Next time, I will try the cupping bodywork, apparently quite cool as well :)
Hey, enjoy as I did! Thumbs up!

Date of experience: September 2015