Edgewater(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$141
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Ramada Resort Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$135
  • Pool
Manuka Crescent Motel(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$86
Agoda.com
US$178
US$146
  • Pool
The Moorings(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$172
Alpine Motel Wanaka and Apartments(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
Lakeview Motel(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$108
Priceline
Bella Vista Wanaka(Wanaka)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$110
Priceline
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$305
All reviewsspa bath in our roomcar washingcovered bbq areathe kitchenhuge bathroomroad noiseking suitewould stay here againthe upper levelten minute walkswimming poolpicnic tablesfast wificlose to towngreat poolbathrooms were cleanawesome stay
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Lovely spacious 2-bedroomed apartment for our group of 5 (adults and kids). We all enjoyed our stay here. Very clean, well-equipped, comfortable, near-enough to town to walk in within 5 minutes, warm (essential if you're a winter visitor). Friendly, helpful hosts and reliable fast wifi.

Slightest niggle was that the room wasn't quite ready when we arrived at 2.30, but we only had to wait a few minutes and it was immaculate when we got in so it didn't end up being a big deal.

Relatively good value for Wanaka too.

Room Tip: Loved our room, it's the only one I can rate as I didn't see the others - room 7, VERY spacious for a 2-bed apartment.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
FairwayMotelWanaka, Owner at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thanks for the great review!!

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We recently spent 9 days at this motel and loved it. We booked a king size studio with spa bath and were very happy when this turned out to be an apartment, with a small kitchen/dining room, huge bathroom with the spa bath and studio area with sofa, bed etc. etc. We also had a small balcony. This motel is located within very close and easy walking distance to the cafes, shops and lake front of Wanaka. The motel was undergoing building renovations and the owners, Meegan and Mark, were great and did all they could to minimise this. This is our second stay at Fairway and it will always be first choice for us now, whenever we wish to have time in Wanaka. Totally recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
FairwayMotelWanaka, Owner at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thanks Shirley for your positive review and for being accommodating to the fact we are renovating some motel rooms.
You are a lovely friendly couple and we appreciate your return business.
The spa room you were in now has new flooring and a new deck and furniture.
and some updated decor is on its way.
I hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards
Megan and Mark

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stayed here for one night and was one of the least expensive places we stayed and hence probably not the most outstanding, but did the job. We stayed here as a part of a group of 14 person. The place is a bit away from the town center. We arrived at 1 PM and our rooms were still not ready. So we visited the puzzling world. Came back, lady at the reception seemed friendly and asked us where we were from and we said the most of us were from India and the few from the US. At which she seemed surprised and looked around and finding everybody with a dark complexion asked “whose American?” My cousin replied in his American drawl and then the lady asked him “are they going to let you back in?” I did not like that statement, as it seemed a bit racist and neither did my cousin, however he took it in his stride and replied “we’ll ask the big guy”.
Coming back to the motel, rooms were very basic but ok in size. Bathroom was small. Water temperature adjustment in the shower was very difficult. We were given rooms on the 1st floor, no lift so we had to drag our suitcases up. Inside basin had stains. There is a small, nice pool but the water on that was freezing cold, though it wasn’t a cloudy day.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
FairwayMotelWanaka, Relief Manager at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hi Sanjoy, I am truly and sincerely sorry if you found my comment to be racist. I also have family in America and my comment was purely one of concern with the recent change in political circumstances. I have worked in Hospitality for many years and am very welcoming to all guests from all parts of the world. I do not wish for my comment to be misconstrued as it was purely political with no racism intended. Thank you for your honest review of our accommodation. The Motel owners are commencing renovations next week and will be addressing some of the issues you have highlighted. I hope you, your family and friends enjoyed your time in NZ and we would happily welcome you back to the Fairway Motel if you ever return to Wanaka.
Michelle (Relief Manager)

Reviewed 9 April 2017

A nice big room,big kitchen and a Spa bath in our room.Nice comfortable bed and pillows lots of room and nice and quiet being close to a roundabout.Enjoyed our stay a lot here and the hosts were extra nice and friendly even offering to ring my wife so she could check in early while I was away on a walk.Great value for a expensive Wanaka.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I expected this place to be the usual apartment style motel. Found I had booked a 2 bedroom townhouse. The place was fairly new, clean, comfortable, and quiet.

And full marks they did not apply the 1.5% credit card surcharge.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
FairwayMotelWanaka, Owner at Fairway Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Thank you for your review.

From the road side the motel can be deceiving as it looks smaller then expected.
but we have 8 x 2 bedroom/ 2 bathroom Apt available at differing star ratings to suit all travellers budgets.

Warm regards