“Healthy, wholefoods cafe and shop”
Review of Soulfood Organic Store & Cafe - CLOSED

Soulfood Organic Store & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

Headed here for lunch yesterday. I ordered the tomato and vegetable soup and my husband picked a couple of vegan things from the deli counter.
The staff were pleasant.
The cafe is very cute and appealing, as was the shop area.
Our food arrived quickly and was good.

Date of visit: March 2020
2  Thank rosierayn

Reviewed 18 February 2020

By far, the best muffins I’ve ever tasted! Their blueberry, peach & Brazil nut muffin is so amazing. Salads are super fresh, colourful & tasty! Do yourself a big favour, or should that be flavor, and walk up the hill away from main shops and stop by Soul Food Organic. You and your taste buds won’t regret it

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 1 February 2020

I was so amazed to fall upon this incredible food while travelling. The hardest decision was deciding what I wanted because everything looked so nice. And it was, all abundantly fresh, beautifully presented and full of wholesomeness.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020

I used to frequent this store a few years ago . It was great with so much variety .not now . Shop is half empty . Kombucha for $14 which supermarket sell for $9 why such a big difference. I brought 2 x bunches of kale . Put them straight into water. Wilted the next morning and $7 per bunch .
No thanks

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2019

I was delighted to see so much gluten free. We enjoyed a wonderful homemade vegetable soup with the most incredible gluten free toast.

Date of visit: June 2019