“Great Organic Cafe & Shop”
Review of Soulfood Organic Store & Cafe - CLOSED

Soulfood Organic Store & Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Organic product shop with a organic & gluten free Cafe. Delicious consciously made food in the cafe with superb selection of items in the shop

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Oasis_Yurt_Lodge

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came here for a healthy breakfast option. After reading all the good reviews we though this place would be kicking it!

Unfortunately not what we expected. The breakfast was smaller than half an entree. They like to forget to pop ingredients on the menu... who has vinegar and eggs? I would have opted out of hay option. My taste buds weren’t ready I tell ya!

They don’t have a proper coffee machine :( spewing mate.

We needed up going to a different cafe straight after to have a proper breakfast.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

We love Soul. Lots of choices for food to eat in or go, including delicious salads and slices. The fruit and vegetables are good and there are excellent organic choices for groceries and health products, etc

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank stellamAuckland
Reviewed 25 December 2017

What a gem! Fabulous organic store. My husband and I loved their lunch bowls which we enjoyed on the garden patio. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank SwedishVagabond
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We were delighted to discover Soulfoods, a place that serves wholesome foods made in their kitchen which is set inside a modest sized but well stocked organic grocery store. I stopped by quite famished after a two hour run around the Wanaka lake on a Friday morning. I ordered a freshly made orange, apple, ginger and carrot juice blend along with a bowl of quinoa tossed with morsels that added a variety of flavors and textures like pickled cucumbers and seaweed flakes. Very nourishing! They also serve well brewed coffees and teas. I had a delicious Chai made with Soy milk. The store carries a small but thoughtful collection of dry goods, like Arrowroot biscuits made with real Arrowroot flour and besan. They also had fresh vegetables and fruits like cherries and apricots. Plan on spending some time browsing through the store. If you are vegetarian and enjoy flavors that explode in your mouth, you want to pop in here.

Date of visit: December 2017