“Incredible coffee and great vibe”

Ritual Espresso Cafe
Ranked #5 of 19 Quick Bites in Wanaka
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are the locals choice of cafe with a deli cabinet full of freshly made salads,frittata, crepes, and more. There is a full range of breakfast and lunch options from our blackboard menu. We also serve freshly made muffins, scones and a selection of slices and cakes. In all cases there is a good selection of gluten free options.
Reviewed 17 November 2023

Incredible coffee! Best I had in Wanaka. Also tasty vegetarian sausage roll. Decor is a bit dated but a nice cosy feel. The staff were very nice and welcoming.

Date of visit: October 2023

Reviewed 15 November 2023 via mobile

Super creamy coffee (like m a g i c) and the best spiced halloumi stack ever - it was so tasty. My partner got the blueberry pancakes which he enjoyed too. Would recommend!! ❤️

Date of visit: November 2023
Reviewed 1 May 2023

Coffee was fine, place was cute.
But warning: they do NOT have free wifi. I read that on maps before I came & I order & asked for the password & they said no wifi :( so not a cafe to do work at if that’s what you’re looking for

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 9 February 2023 via mobile

Better not piss off the barista-she will respond in the most nastiest, and condescending way to attempt to ensure that you have a real garbage start to your morning. Unreal the level of rudeness.

Date of visit: February 2023
Reviewed 5 February 2023 via mobile

I love this cafe, coffee is the best anywhere. I don't live in Wanaka but visit each year and I look forward to returning each time.
The scrambled eggs and bacon on a bagel is divine. I love the reuben sandwich from the cabinet. In fact the cabinet food always looks so good and tempting.
The staff work hard and service is fast.
Best cafe in Wanaka.