Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$98
Agoda.com
US$82
Expedia.comUS$98
SnaptravelUS$103
eDreamsUS$98
All reviews great location central location middle of town room was spacious would stay again restaurants and bars within walking distance well equipped kitchen close to town supermarket microwave lake wifi accommodation heater lodge nz
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2020 via mobile

The room was spacious and comfortable. On offer a big bed, a 2 seater and dining table, in the kitchen area a microwave, hot plate and a fridge along with tea and coffee making facilities and Netflix.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

I had a bad cold when I came to Wanaka so I ended up spending a day of my three night stay in bed. I was extremely grateful to find my room had Netflix to help me pass the time. The decor of the room was ordinary but the room was large and well laid out. The patio area was screened with greenery so the passerby’s couldn’t really see into my private space. It had a full sized fridge freezer and two burner cooktop. The extra bonus was that the local grocery store was next door and the main areas of Wanaka were a block away.
As I was going to be very late checking in the manager arranged easy access to my room with clear instructions on the office door for when I arrived.
I really enjoyed this Motel for its good room, reasonable price and great convenience to all I needed or might like to do in town.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Check-in was friendly and efficient. The room was spacious with balcony overlooking the street. In the room.....a kitchenette, lounge, eating area. Included was a microwave, jug, toaster, hot plate and crockery. The location was ideal. Walking distance to main shopping/eating district was 5 minutes. A large supermarket was 1 minute walk. This is an older alpine style motel. Free wifi and parking is available.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RhellieKeith
Reviewed 28 January 2020

What can I say, the staff are helpful and knowledgeable of the area. Almost everything is within walking distance. Supermarket next door, all shops and restaurants are only a few minutes walk away. Highly recommend

Room tip: Nothing, we had a few problems but these were settled immediately without hesitancy
Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 January 2020

Location good, price good but paper thin walls. I mean so thin you would think the neighbours are in the same room. You're nine year old being kept awake by the couple shagging next door or them then deciding to watch a horror movie on full volume until the early hours. What a nightmare.

I'm dreading this evening.

Date of stay: January 2020