Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Effective pain relief for my husband

Reviewed 10 March 2020

from US$292.27
from US$109.14
from US$211.69
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020 via mobile

Active massage was an absolute great experience ! Coming in with strong neck pain and stiffness in movement ( after trying to get relief at another place in NZ before ) klaus was treated great two days in a row ! He will still be sore for a few days but is happy with the work done !!! Great job if we were closer we would be regular clients for sure !!!!! Klaus and Susi

Date of experience: March 2020
Gray C, Owner at Active Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

Many thanks for posting your experience at Active Massage in Wanaka. I wish you and Klaus all the best and hope you have found a safe haven whilst this Covid has center stage.
Gray and the team from Active Massage

Reviewed 21 December 2019 via mobile

Fantastic massages. Both relaxing and therapudic. We both left feeling on cloud 9. Lindsey was very knowledgeable and did a really great job. Laura applied specific, strong pressure, finding and relieving tension I didn't even realize I had. Both were so welcoming to us. And the spacious rooms & prepped tables felt comfortable. Among the best massages we've enjoyed anywhere.

Date of experience: December 2019
Gray C, Owner at Active Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Honestly, makes me smile reading this and yes we have the "dream team" this summer with Lindsy and Laura just two of our six amazing therapists. Thank you for taking time out to "spread the word " . It is reviews like this that help the small grow mighty. Here is to a kind 2020. Warm Regards, Gray and the team at Active Massage in Wanaka

Reviewed 13 December 2019

I have just returned from receiving a massage with the ever-talented Lindsy. As a massage therapist myself I can't help but be somewhat fussy about my treatments, and it was one of the best I have ever received, and I've had a few! With an Advanced Clinical Massage Diploma, her all-knowing, intuitive, strong hands hit all the right spots. You will be in the best of hands with any of Grays therapists at Active Massage who will provide you with the best treatment. I am returning next week for another.

Date of experience: December 2019

Jane you are a star!! Thank you for this fabulous review on your treatment with Lindsy. I'll be sure to share it with her. We did score when she popped up for a chat :).
Here is to a kind 2020 see you soon

Reviewed 10 October 2019 via mobile

Visited as a couple after several weeks of traveling around and endless hours of driving. A good massage was the best cure - and this is what we got at Active massage by Grey and Laura. Both a very experienced and professional. The result was two happy & relaxed people , looking forward for the next massage appointment.

Date of experience: October 2019
Gray C, Owner at Active Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2019

This is wonderful to read with my morning coffee, thank you for taking time out to review your experience at Active Massage. You are helping to make the small MIGHTY. Hope you made it to the glacier. Safe travels and all the best.
Gray and the team at Active Massage Wanaka

Reviewed 20 July 2019

I booked an hour long deep tissue massage with Laura Mo and it was exceptional. She zeroed in on the problem spots and sorted them out.

Date of experience: July 2019
Gray C, Owner at Active Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Thank you for taking time out to review your massage with Laura at Active Massage Wanaka. We are pleased but not surprised Laura was able to sort you . We love she is part of the Active Massage Team. All the best.