All reviews one bedroom suite duck pond a lake view room tennis courts lake edge buffet breakfast washer dryer walking track stunning location walk into town first floor new zealand the ground floor living area comfy bed great room south island
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I had a great stay. I spent two nights at Edgewater resort. My room was spacious, clean and tidy. I was excited to find my bathroom had a bath(with a faucet that lets the water in the center so the hot water dispersed evenly), a shower (with TWO?! showerheads) and a kitchenette.
The view overlooked the front lawn and had lakeviews, stunning.
I felt Alice at reception was very friendly helpful and genuine, made me feel very welcome. Great customer service.
I ate at the restaurant. I ordered a burger meal. I received a decent sized meal, so unfortunately too full to order dessert!
There is also a spa and sauna on-site. Edgewater is about 20minutes walk to the town centre. I recommend walking for the beautiful scenery.
Last thing, I forgot my drawing pad but they were efficient in getting it returned to me. Thanks for the kind message.

Would definitely recommend staying

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank clindsay2015
Edgewater_Resort, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Kia ora

Wow thanks for taking the time to write this detailed review.

Sounds like you enjoyed your time with us. I hope you managed to do some sketching and pleased your drawing pad made its way back to you.

See you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Edgewater is in a glorious location in Wanaka, full views of the lake and mountains, lovely easy walk along the lake into town. Have stayed many times and the quality and cleanliness of the whole facility has never faulted. All the staff are very friendly, helpful and genuinely enjoy working at Edgewater which is pleasant to be around.

Room Tip: All rooms have great outlooks, lower level has access straight onto lawns.
4  Thank TBos2015

Kia Ora

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us at Edgewater.

We appreciate your kind words about our team too.

Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We loved the atmosphere at Edgewater. The rooms were beautiful, comfortable and clean with an amazing view & very comfy bed. Free wifi, gotta love that. Unfortunately just not walking distance to the restaurants in town. Would absolutely stay here again though!

Stayed: July 2015
3  Thank amanda_durham90

Hi Amanada_Durham90

Thanks for your comments about Edgewater. Looking forward to seeing you back in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

What a location - right on the lake with wonderful views. All the staff were so welcoming and friendly and went out of their way to help. After our crazy early morning skiing starts, it was great to be able to just walk to the bar/restaurant to have dinner, or just self-cater in our room. Our apartment was warm, clean and comfortable and we loved being able to walk out the door and have access to a walking path along the lakefront.

4  Thank AKL2015
Edgewater_Resort, Public Relations Manager at Edgewater, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Kia Ora

We appreciate your comments about Edgewater, especially about our helpful, friendly staff....all part of our Southern warmth.

We hope you enjoyed the skiing. It has been fabulous over recent weeks.

See you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Great location in Wanaka. Quiet, clean, warm and in a stunning location by the lake. Nothing over the top in service and luxury. It was just right. Good landing spot after a long and tiring day of skiing.

We got a two bedroom two storey apartment with a double bed upstairs and two single beds downstairs and a reasonably comfortable sofa bed all made up for our arrival for our 3rd child.

There was a clothes washing machine with an effective dryer.

3  Thank FamilymanPerth

Kia Ora

Thank you for your review of Edgewater. Sounds like you had some epic days on the slopes.

Hope to welcome you back in the future.