All reviews great location short walk to shops restaurants and bars spent one night central location great place to stay the kitchen ground floor spacious room few minutes walk stayed here for nights enjoyed our stay karen lake units town hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2020

Friendly welcome from the new owner.
Room entrance was a bit pokey under the stairs but we got used to it.
Good facilities and clean and comfortable.
Close to shops,takeaways bars and restaurants.
Good outside space on ground floor if weather is kind to eat and drink.

Room tip: Grond floors have outside space.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 26 February 2020

I stayed here for 2 nights, having decided not to go back to other motels I have used in Wanaka before now. Good friendly welcome, room well presented and comfortable, though the settee was a little too low for me, but of course, would be ideal for some other people. Short walk to shops, supermarket, restaurants and waterfront. Perhaps some of the fixtures could do with updating as per other peoples reviews, but they are all functional and would not stop me using this motel on future visits to Wanaka. Price wise, compared to other motels in Wanaka at this time of year, I thought they were very reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

I travel a lot for work, and I stay with ASURE a lot. However I think I’ll stick to other motels in Wanaka that offer a lot more value.

2 beds weren’t made when the room was “serviced” towels were replaced and dishes “cleaned” and put away wet complete with finger prints.

Not what I expect from an ASURE motel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2020

The motel is in a fantastic location, just 5mins walk along a pathway to the Wanaka Lakefront, where you can enjoy a spectacular view of Lake Wanaka. It is also where all the restaurants and cafes are located.

The room is clean, though not sufficiently spacious for our family. But the good service and great location more than make this a value for money stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 1 January 2020

This was just a one night stopover for us. This is a standard type of motel but it's advantage is it's central location. The couple running it were filling in for the owners and this was their first day so there was a little confusion but they remained cheerful!
This motel normally offers breakfast if you order the day before. This seemed to be news to the couple in charge who didn't realise they were expected to do breakfast! However they happily went out and bought everything on our request form and delivered it on a tray to our room so full marks there!!
The kitchen would have been adequate for cooking simple meals but we didn't make use on this occasion

Date of stay: December 2019