Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
$163
No prepayment needed
Paula G
Brisbane, Australia

Clean, comfy and friendly. Great position

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Mar 2024via mobile
Great position, one street back from the Lake. Quiet comfy and clean. Rooms are pretty small but when you are just staying for one or two nights, it is fine. Friendly staff always appreciated. Short walk to so many food options and plenty of bars around.
Date of stay: February 2024
    $254
  • Priceline
1.9 km from Bella Vista Wanaka
Restaurant
one bedroom apartment living seperate bedroom has a queen bed & single bed
    $160
23.1 km from Bella Vista Wanaka
    $219
2.1 km from Bella Vista Wanaka
View more hotels in Wanaka
All reviews great location one night off street parking comfortable bed would stay here again small kitchenette restaurants and shops the ground floor town centre cooking facilities motel bv lake nz wifi toaster fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2024

The location is CBD and close to shops and restaurants. If you can't lug bags then ask for a downstairs room. The bedrooms are quite small, and there is only a microwave and really nowhere to store bags. Good wi-fi reception was a plus. Clean and tidy.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loflya
Reviewed 12 August 2023 via mobile

The Bella Vista is good to stay at as is centrally located. Room very clean comfortable bed, good shower, had small fridge tea and coffee making. Had small table with chairs. There is also a guest laundry and drying room for those who went skiing

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KittyK950
Reviewed 17 May 2023 via mobile

Excellent motel with clean room and clean bathroom. Comfortable beds. We had a room that sleeps 4 with separate bedroom, table with four chairs and cooking facilities. Only 2 minute walk to the shops and lake front. Excellent off street parking

Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2023

We spent one night at the Bella Vista Wanaka which is an easy walk to the town waterfront and restaurants and shops. We appreciated the dinner recommendation (Francesca's Italian) from the reception and also were grateful to have a washer/dryer on site. The room was clean and had a small kitchenette with both a microwave and a toaster.

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2023

I'd had my eye on this place when I had been in Wanaka before, because it was so close to beach and shops. It stood up to my expectations. I was in a studio with en suite. which was quite okay for me. It became a bit cramped with me finding enough hanging space for my clothes, and bags. A comfortable bed, tv worked. The unit was sort of under the outside stairs that led upstairs to other units and was dar k. I had to put a light on most of the time, but there were tinted windows and sliding door glass that somehow didn't show the interior of the unit from outside (daytime). Parking was wherever there was a space in the grounds but I usually got a space right outside my unit. The staff were lovely, answering my (silly?) questions. I stayed five nights and enjoyed myself. I would stay again, same unit

Room tip: Two story building. Ask for ground floor if you don't think you can manage the outside stairs
Date of stay: January 2023