Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed 13 December 2019
Skyla W
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Wanaka
from US$438.23
from US$190.80
from US$59.69
from US$37.03
More Info
All reviews amazing experience highly recommend this experience my partner wanaka area plane pilot nz mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

The flight was one of the best activities I have even done in NZ. The view in the air was magnificent, and the flight instructor was very instructive and friendly. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

What an incredible experience. I highly recommend this if you are in the Wanaka area! We loved our pilot Fox and the views were breathtaking!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Our pilot/instructor was warm and friendly and had lots of time for us.
The views were incredible and he made us very comfortable and gave me a great introduction to mountain flying.

I will definitely do this again next time I’m in Wanaka and I will go straight back to U-Fly.

Date of experience: September 2019
2  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 25 August 2019

My grandson who is 11 had the best time and learnt a great deal and practically landed the plane under the excellent instruction of Juandre (JJ) Van Der Merwe. JJ had a calm and encouraging manner and remained professional throughout the flight. My grandson absolutely loved every second!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank Libbie S
Reviewed 17 August 2019

My husband took my 12 year old son for a flight with U-Fly and they both thoroughly enjoyed the experience, although my husband felt queasy after the loop and rolls! The pilot treated my 12 year old with respect and he loved being able to fly the plane by himself during the flight. My husband was able to get some beautiful photo's of the area as my son flew the plane. I highly recommend this experience for people who love flying!

Date of experience: August 2019