Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Wanaka tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Skydive Wanaka
from US$209.70
from US$321.91
from US$244.76
More Info
All reviews beautiful stranger free fall tandem master video package amazing experience tandem partner lifetime experience adrenaline rush whole team mt cook photos and videos these guys bucket list safety briefing scenic flight southern alps amazing views
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

Unreal experience! I felt really safe after our safety briefings and my beautiful stranger Hamish was super helpful too. It was so much fun and I would 100% recommend Skydive Wanaka to anyone considering taking a jump!

Date of experience: February 2019
KirstyB1643, Front Office Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi KenzieWhyte13

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're glad our safety briefings helped put your mind at ease, and that your beautiful stranger Hamish took good care of you!

Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

Wanaka staff are super friendly! Had the hest time everyone made me feel calm and collected especially tandem master Sam calmed my nerves. These guys are amazing you gotta do a jump with them!!

Date of experience: January 2019
Phoebe C, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2019

Hello,

Thanks for your great review. We do have a super friendly team here, who love delivering the best experience to our guest!

Phoebe.

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

I was staying in Queenstown and the company offered free return transfers from Queenstown for the 9am check in. I was picked up at the Skydive office by the bus driver Julian. I had so much fun talking to Julian during both the rides. So professional driver & a very knowledgeable person. He stopped at all the scenic points enroute to Skydive Wanaka so we could take pictures. He even obliged driving through Wanaka town on return journey so that I could see the Wanaka lake. A very Kind & helpful person...Thanks Julian for the wonderful bus ride :)
Now Abt the Skydiving..I had booked 12000ft skydive. On arrival, I was shown a pre-skydive video to get acquainted with the various photo packages & skydiving perse. I went with the basic photo package option. as I felt other packages were a little expensive.The staff was chatty & personal yet very professional. The whole procedure of getting ready, to going up in the plane, skydiving & landing was very safe. As luck would have it, I got a free upgrade to 15000ft while we were on the plane as there was no one diving from 12000ft but only 15000ft. That was totally fantastic.. I was ecstatic. My tandem master Ilil ( I hope I've got her name right) was also very nice & professional. 10 minutes before landing with the parachute, the tandem master tells you & makes you practice in the air how to get your legs up for the right landing. Very smooth experience indeed. Skydiving experience was obviously awesomewith fantastic views of lakes and mountains!

Hi Anandita

Thanks for your review! Sounds like you had a great experience with us. I will pass on your kind words to Julian, our superstar driver, and to Ilil also :)

Thanks for choosing to jump with us here at Skydive Wanaka!

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Deeply impressed by the streamlined preparation for the skydive, the friendly and encouraging crew, the professional yet personal dive masters and the beautiful location of the jump. Would highly recommend - felt completely safe at every step.

Hi 988DianneH

Thanks for your review! I'm really glad to hear you enjoyed your jump with us, and our awesome crew helped put you at ease.

Wanaka certainly is a breathtaking place to skydive!

Reviewed 16 January 2019 via mobile

I did 12,000ft and it was just amazing, freaking awesome experience!!! The staffs from skydive Wanaka, they are just great and so friendly.

Date of experience: January 2019
Phoebe C, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Hello,

We are so glad you had such an amazing experience with us at Skydive Wanaka.

Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Phoebe.