Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Wanaka tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Skydive Wanaka
from US$209.70
from US$321.91
from US$244.76
More Info
All reviews beautiful stranger free fall tandem master video package amazing experience tandem partner lifetime experience adrenaline rush whole team mt cook photos and videos these guys bucket list safety briefing scenic flight southern alps amazing views
Reviewed 7 January 2019 via mobile

It was amazing. Very funny and experienced instructor (and cut).
BUT DON'T TAKE THE VIDEO. I get some nice pics and a promotional video...

Date of experience: January 2019
Phoebe C, Guest Relations Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We love our funny and experienced instructors, and are wrapped that you had an amazing time at Skydive Wanaka.

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

If you’re looking to step out of your comfort zone this is definitely the place to do it!
The staff is great and seem very profesional and sure about what they were doing.
The best views in all of new Zeland!!

Date of experience: December 2018

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your great experience. We are so lucky to have such fantastic staff, and amazing views,

Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Im terrified of heights but my kids were desperate to do it with me and their cousins. It was a bucket list item when I was younger but fear got in the way. Now I decided to do it. So pleased I did. I had a great dive instructor, Oscar, who reassured me. 9000 ft. Before I could change my mind I was out and falling...eyes shut tight and stomach in mouth! I opened my eyes when the parachute opened and tried to enjoy the stunning scenery. Absolutely stunning. I was pleased when I hit the ground though. Everyone should try this once. Worth it!

Date of experience: January 2019

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We are so stoked that you got to tick off your bucket list with Skydive Wanaka and your family.

You're right, everyone should definitely try skydiving!

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

Always wanted to skydive and Wanaka is a beautiful setting for this! Prepare to be flexible as obviously weather is changeable, but as I knew this from the offset I wasn’t surprised that times had to be juggled a bit. After checking in there was quite a delay before my flight and the staff were not that great at keeping me up to date with this. I also didn’t purchase a photo or video package as I felt they were quite overpriced, but if you have friends or family with you they can easily get photos of you in your gear, getting on the plane, and landing. My buddy for the jump was excellent, very enthusiastic, reassuring and full of fun!

Date of experience: October 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review.

We always tell our customers to allow up to three hours for the whole process. If we are effected by weather, we experience delays, which may increase wait times. Obviously weather is out of control, but we always do our best to keep our customers informed of any delays.

Thank you for giving us feedback on our photo and video package, we will take this in to consideration.

We are so thrilled your jump master was excellent and thoroughly hope you had an amazing experience.

Thank you.

Reviewed 29 November 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend did the 12.000 ft skydive. Well organised, clear info and explanation. That made us feel comfortable. Nice views over lake Wanaka. We will never forget this. Only downside is that they ask too much money for photo and video.

Date of experience: November 2018
KirstyB1643, Front Office Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2018

Hi 1989matthiash

Thanks for your review! Glad to hear you and your girlfriend enjoyed your skydives with us here in wonderful Wanaka, and that you felt comfortable throughout the jump :)

It certainly is beautiful up there - it's one of the best ways you can see Wanaka from above!

Kind regards,