Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Skydive Wanaka tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Skydive Wanaka
from US$209.70
from US$321.91
from US$244.76
More Info
All reviews beautiful stranger free fall tandem master video package amazing experience tandem partner lifetime experience adrenaline rush whole team mt cook photos and videos these guys bucket list safety briefing scenic flight southern alps amazing views
Reviewed 1 week ago

I’m generally a nervous wreck, but had no problem doing this amazing activity. I highly recommend this view of a lifetime!

Date of experience: January 2019
KirstyB1643, Front Office Manager at Skydive Wanaka, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Hi Lalaric

Thanks for your review! I'm glad that despite the fact you're a nervous wreck in general life, that you manage to take the plunge and skydive. Good work! ;)

Wanaka certainly is an amazing place to skydive, so thanks for choosing to come and jump here with us!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been wanting to skydive for such a long time and I finally got the opportunity to with Skydive Wanaka. It was a seamless process of heading to the venue, checking in and then being guided at every step. The entire staff was so helpful and friendly but a special shout-out to Jason (my Tandem Master a.k.a Beautiful Stranger) who was absolutely brilliant and ensured I had the safest and best dive ever. The experience was absolutely breathtaking and I highly recommend everyone to take their first dive with them!

Hey Lubnam89!

Wow, so happy to read this awesome review of your skydive with us here in Wanaka. Super glad you enjoyed your jump with Jason - he certainly is a firm favourite with customers and takes good care of everyone he is strapped to!

I'm glad we helped make your dreams a reality with your first skydive - thanks again for choosing to jump with us!

Reviewed 12 February 2019 via mobile

At 66 I reckon I was the oldest swinger in town that day!
Steve from near Brighton was my "stranger" partner....Super guy!
What an adrenaline rush....took 2 hours to get back to earth....metaphorically speaking

Hi I2471JUgaryd!

Thanks for your review! We glad you enjoyed your jump with us here in wonderful Wanaka :)

Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Had an absolutely awesome jump-. My friend and I were first jump of the day and I was in the same plane as my friend. We did 12000ft, my instructor (I think his name was Zack!) made an incredible video and took some fantastic pictures which were worth the money. He also put me at ease instantly and was so welcoming and friendly! I was incredibly nervous initially however thanks to him I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing and felt safe the whole time! A lot of laughs and banter! Thank you so much for such an amazing experience! I would highly recommend!

Hi 968lizziek

Woo! So glad Zack took good care of you during your jump, and helped put you at ease. Having an awesome time with your instructor certainly helps make the experience even better!

Thanks for writing us a review!

Reviewed 9 February 2019

I have done quite a few skydives around Australia and NZ before but this was my favourite one by far! The staff were super friendly when we checked in and everything was easy and smooth without annoying wait periods. The jumpsuits were awesome as they were red/orange and looked super cool! :)
I mean you can't really beat this location - mountains, stunning lakes and on a clear day like ours even Mt Cook in the background, absolutely mindblowing and I'd highly recommend it to anybody considering a skydive in NZ :-)
Adding photos

Date of experience: November 2018

Hi Shirelle S

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review of your experience with us here at Skydive Wanaka.

We're glad we topped the table as your favourite place to skydive - we like to think we have a pretty special playground here :) the lakes and mountains around Wanaka are out of this world, we're glad you liked them too!

Make sure you come back and jump with us again some time - if you can show us a picture of your skydive with us, we honour a $100 discount!

See you next time!!

Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

Unreal experience! I felt really safe after our safety briefings and my beautiful stranger Hamish was super helpful too. It was so much fun and I would 100% recommend Skydive Wanaka to anyone considering taking a jump!

Hi KenzieWhyte13

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're glad our safety briefings helped put your mind at ease, and that your beautiful stranger Hamish took good care of you!