“Great massage!”

Denarau Beauty Spot & Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: We are A Day spa called Denarau Beauty Spot and we are located in Denarau Nadi Fiji. We offer excellent product and services with highly trained technicians. We provide complimentary pick up and drop off from all locations on Denarau. We pride ourselves on being scrupulously clean and our prices are unbeatable without compromising quality and service. Located only a short 5km drive from Nadi Town, we can provide excellent service to all clientele, embracing those staying on Denarau Island and those staying in nearby Nadi Town. We also offer home visits with our mobile massage bed if you would prefer to have your treatments in the comfort of your own home. In June 2018 we will also be offering a loyalty card, which will ensure that discounts will be given to those who frequent us often. All products are of the highest standard including wax, spray tan, eyelash extensions, nail polishes (Opi and Essy) and all oils, lotions, facial and body products. We also offer shellac polish.
Reviewed 9 August 2018

Great deep tissue massage and relaxation massage. Cheapest in Denarau and they pick you up from your hotel. Lovely therapists.

1  Thank jesson2016
carol w, Manager at Denarau Beauty Spot & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

So Happy you enjoyed your deep tissue massage and our lovely girls spoiling you.

All reviews
"fiji"
in 9 reviews
"fjd"

Reviewed 6 August 2018

After having a wonderful experience at the spa on our last trip to Fiji there was no other place to even consider for massages & lived up to everything if not more.
My husband & I had a relaxation massage & if his snoring 10 minutes into it doesn’t endorse how relaxing it is I don’t know what will!
We walked out of our 1st massage & promptly booked our second for the next day.
Thank you Shalu, Shiloh & Loata you are wonderful & looking forward to seeing you all again next year.

carol w, Owner at Denarau Beauty Spot & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much Glenda for your fantastic review. we look forward to spoiling you again when you come back.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

My review is of the Beauty Spot Salon at the Denarau Industrial area.

THINGS TO KNOW
Beauty Spot have two beauty treatment salons. Denarau industrial area and one by the port at The Terraces. Depending on your type of treatment and numbers, you will be booked at either one.

WHEN YOU BOOK – ASK WHICH SALON YOU ARE GOING TO
We were picked up with another couple and their teenage daughter. It wasn’t until we all got to The Terraces that the couple were told their daughter wasn’t going with them, as her treatment was only done at the Industrial Salon. The mother looked slightly panicked as OBVIOUSLY, this was the first mention that they would be split up. So basically a young teenage girl had to go off with complete strangers for her treatment at the other salon. The daughter seemed fine about it, but it would’ve been nice if the staff had COMMUNICATED this at the time of booking.
So if you organise a spa day with more than 3 of you - ask at the time of booking if you are going to be treated at the SAME SALON. Nothing worse, than organising a ‘girls’ beauty spa thing to enjoy together, only to find out when you arrive that ONE of you may end up at a separate location.
Unless you ask, THEY WILL NOT TELL you until you arrive. So ask first to avoid any disappointment.

COUPLES MASSAGE
TIME: 1 hour
COST: $120 FJD
RATING: 8/10
We had been here on a previous time and enjoyed our massages. It lasted the full hour, and was head to toe. Head, shoulders, neck, back, lower body and arms – back and front. For $120 FJD per couple, pretty good value for what you got.

3 x TREATMENTS SPECIAL
TIME: 2 hours approx.
COST: $99
RATING: 5/10
I went with 2 friends who chose a massage, manicure and pedicure.
I chose a massage, facial and manicure.
I’m not sure why, but for some very bizarre reason, they will do your manicure and pedicure while you are STILL LYING ON THE BED HALF NAKED, right after your massage.
Again, they DID NOT COMMUNICATE to us, that this is how they do it.
We all assumed we would have our massages and then go sit at the nail station to finish off, like EVERY OTHER salon we’ve ever been to in the world.
It was worse for me, because while I was still having a facial, another lady came in and just started doing my nails while I was still half naked under the sheet! NO WORD. NO WARNING. So I was stuck there, and had no chance to get changed. This meant, when she was done, I had to get dressed with wet nails. Lucky for my friends, they were able to get changed after their massages when they realised that’s how the pedi and manicures were going to be done.
Anyhoo..we decided not to complain because the massages were good, and it was ONLY $99. However, when we all paid with a $100 note each, the receptionist did not offer us back our $1 change. It didn’t matter to us so much as we were going to say ‘keep the change’, but to just pocket the dollar without even offering it back, did put us off.

THE GOOD
Cheapest massages anywhere in Denarau
Close to resorts
Free pick up and drop off
Decent massages for what you pay

FINAL THOUGHTS
I recommend this place if you just want a good massage at a pretty cheap price and don’t mind being in a basic room that has zero ambience. Afterall, you are in there with your eyes closed anyway. I didn’t have the greatest experience with the $99 3 x treatment special, but I did enjoy the couples massages my husband and I had.
If you expect a dreamy, dimmed and tranquil atmosphere, then you will be disappointed. If you are willing to overlook that ‘extra’ specialness and just enjoy a pretty good massage, then save yourself some money (as the resorts will charge double or triple) and book in.

2  Thank 8ballmad

Bula and thank you for your comprehensive review.

I would like to personally apologise if you were not offered the choice of either location.
It is our firm policy to always offer the choice to our clients, which we always advise is subject to availability.

I shall look into this and hopefully we shall not see a repeat of this oversight.

I also appreciate your comments regarding the mani and the pedi being done whilst you were still on the massage bed.
The therapist you had, should have asked your where you would like your mani/pedi to be done, and if this did not occur,
please accept our sincere apologies.

In response to your comments about the couple and their teenage daughter, .....they had previously agreed we could not accommodate the 3 of them at the Tabu Soro Spa at the Terraces, and advised us they were comfortable with the 3 of them being separated. Please note that we also picked up and dropped the Mum, Dad and their daughter back to their resort, which they were very happy with.
It is our company policy to never separate groups of clients, without their specific approval.

We are very happy that you enjoyed your treatments and look forward to spoiling you upon your return to Fiji.
Vinaka,

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Has the most amazing deep tissue massage with Aggie at the Industrial Area location for them. She was incredible, would highly recommend and I’ve alrwafy booked back in for a second visit!

Thank you so much CLMeyer for your positive review of your treatment and we are delighted that you enjoyed your amazing deep tissue massage with Aggie.
She most certainly has magic hands and a real sixth sense for finding all those knots we all suffer from.
We look forward to spoiling you when you return.