Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
4,929 results
All reviews nuku restaurant bedroom beachfront bula bus plunge pool golf cart kids club an adult main restaurant our honeymoon buffet breakfast washing machine port denarau tour desk pool side relaxing holiday day trip ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

The Hilton Fiji is our family favorite holiday destination. We have stayed at the Hilton Fiji 5 times in the last 14 years and it It only gets better and better with each visit. The staff are so friendly and remember us each time we return. And of course the facilities, and the obvious beautiful location are what keep us coming back for more! Until next time…Bula Vinaka.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Augusta B
David Wells, General Manager at Hilton Fiji Beach Resort And Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2022

Bula Vinaka Augusta B,
Many thanks for the great recommendation adn review. We too look forward to your return before too long.

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Excellent service and hospitality. The staff was so very helpful and very accommodating. Everyone welcomes you every where you go. Our server at Maravu Hiesa Dio was the best. He also helped us at the Deli as well. Professional and so very helpful.

Thank you to the staff and the friendly smiles. We love fiji based on our experience here at the Hilton Fiji Resort. We can’t wait to come back again.

Room tip: Don’t worry about an itinerary the beautiful sisters and brothers at the concierge desk is so helpful. You can ask them all.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bula Vinaka and thank you for your review. I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed our warm hospitality and we cannot wait to welcome you back for your next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2022 via mobile

Nice place super friendly staff apartment clean and resort grounds , however the advert for beach is very sketchy its a manmade island the sea at the resort is muddy unable to go in it beach very mudike the island is built on mangroves or similar. Drink prices expensive , go to the port get alcohol there to take back. Nice place for a short relaxing stay , not good for a beach holiday, nothing there you cant get in port douglas with much nicer beaches.

Room tip: Be careful of where you eat off the resort and what you eat
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank X8981EFlisal

Bula and many thanks for taking the time to share a review.
Vinaka

Reviewed 19 April 2022

Hilton- you think and expect 5 Star right! Think Rundown, Once this place was nice - not now

First off you must understand I’m a calm and a reasonable person. To give you back ground as to our experience and this does not sit well with me. First we turned up early as we checked out of the Raddison. Unexpectedly stayed there as I could not stay at Plantation Island any more. (Check our review at plantation to understand how terrible it is there)
Anyway checked our luggage into storage and this was easy spoke nicely to reception about situation we will arrive after 2pm as we have decided to go to the Bula Water Park, a day early. (We usually do this on last day of holiday) “reception said our room has just been checked out and it will be cleaned and ready for you sooner if you like” - as travelling with kids, I also saw the number of our room on the document. But carried on with being up beat and happy as someone kindly said room would be ready. As I watched our luggage being moved into lockable storage. So we arrived back just after 2pm or 3pm can’t remember - we were told they where still getting the room ready, strange as I thought this was… another 30min please - then I noticed all our luggage out to the side of activity counter, I got a feeling something was off when I gave reception my details and she said oh yes Penthouse ma’am, no it’s just a (requested down stairs studio room with extra roll out bed for 4 year old. As after all it’s only a 2 night stay to get our stuff together and end the 10 day holiday on a high! I waited four hours! Hungry tired and “and a highly sensitive 4 year old” what actually happened? they gave our room to some other family!! Because they had booked the 2 bedroom Penthouse suite as a exciting after covid Trip, I know this as I meet them we spoke in the lobby as I’m a kind friendly person who likes to chat. Their dream holiday room wasn’t up to scratch - so they must have removed our luggage and left it in reception (hand bag with wallet and all travel documents, just easy to grab) to show these guys our room. They then accepted this room with in hotel food discount ‘every night of their stay’. And gave us there room after house keeping was sent to clean up the messy room! So rude! Because I booked that room as that’s what I wanted that’s all I needed that’s what was going to be easy access to pool and dining etc! I didn’t need your run down (this is why no amount of cleaning will help) Penthouse it smelt like mould nothing was clean there was bird poo over deck, we where up two flights of stairs and one to get to the walk way a million miles from front and not close to pools. Plus I didn’t want your penthouse I didn’t need bigger I just needed enough and close enough for easy access! I just needed the room I booked. It took some complaining and they finally gave us a meal, food was great staff are service staff are nice. 4 year old had a meltdown and 7 year old got to watch a real Fijian show! So all that was nice I made fun for the children and we all had our great fiji ‘Dress Dip’ where we get into a pool in our ‘dinner dresses’ in the dark - so much fun! 9pm phone rings to say they have a 3 bedroom ready if I’d like to look at that as all the rooms are up stairs on one level. The stairs are a hazard and the place is still dirty (it’s caked on grime from lack of really cleaning just a wipe) why didn’t they just give this room to the family of three wanting the penthouse. They had a possibly in her 20s daughter why make a young tired family go through all this. Poor management everyone saying sorry but no one actually taking account! Had they just done that they would have only had 3 unhappy people! To learn from This!
Management need to Tidy this 5 star hotel up as it is run down and filled with Grime! it’s a 3 star at best, it’s run down, everything needs a wash and polish all out door furniture and decking, sprayed for ants and other bugs! Reception staff are useless infact your entire layout of reception is useless compared to others - it’s hot and horrible outdated decor! The Jacks shop you can’t room charge.
The Shop did blow up our Pool floaty who knows what your poo staff do as no one was helpful there,
P.S If Traveling from NZ these lilo type toys are cheaper to buy in Fiji.
4 instant coffees for a room of three
Rooms had no coffee pods but a pod machine
No mini bar
No water - reception gave use x2 small 6 packs.
No info about pool
No In house movies, “free or paid for” (this was our relaxing afternoon day and could have been good.
Wifi is hopeless
We where given x 1 pool towel from beach towel hut as they had none:
We when to pool at 11:30-2:45 no slides where open, no shade over pool, not fun for 4 year old slippery as!
Not enough loungers, I sat on my bag on the floor of the pool while my children played in the water.
No waiters offered me drinks or service
Did I say No wifi 1 bar at best
Loud music till 2am
Beach is a million miles away they could have some pretend stand play areas under shade like other resorts.
Kayaks etc didn’t look easy access
The bonus:
Beds are soft
Wash and dryer was handy as I’m not carrying wet clothes home.
Kids club looked homely, but lacking aircon and shade outside. Plus movie room could do with a decorate and store things elsewhere.
We decided not to eat here and spend our money. So only had a lunch of deli pizzas and kids Slushies, change.
The cafe window was even broken like run down.
Bula train is good works well.
Chef Tevita came and spoke to me sitting there as he could see I was over it. We had a good chat and he agreed things need to change, such a lovely man. Guess I couldn’t hide the fact I wasn’t lounging by the pool! Enjoying my holiday - And he listen to me.
This hotel is crap they need to tidy their 5 star rating up. Pop over to the Sofitel and see how you can have a much better family time here. Also has a adult only area so you don’t hear my 4 year old screaming. So if you have followed me this far. Trust me don’t waste your money here! Look next door walk on in and see for your self. Even Sofitel Buffets are hard to beat! Need family fun try Raddison - much better space for kids nanny’s are beautiful well laid out. Safe as.
Don’t waste your money here expecting luxury. It’s just a hotel name on the cheap end of Denarau!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Holiday_familyOf5

Bula and thank you for your detailed review. Your feedback is important and has been shared with our team. Your experiences and feedback are quite different from the many happy travelers who stay and review our resort. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations.
Vinaka

Reviewed 18 April 2022

My husband and I loved everything about this beautiful resort. The staff are all wonderful and extremely helpful and friendly. We had the pleasure of dealing with Amelia , Talei and Mika when we arrived. They are extremely professional and brought us to our beautiful and extremely clean one bedroom beach front room. It was within walking distance to all the restaurants and pools although if you don’t want to walk there is continuous transportation to and from your rooms. We arrived 5 days prior to our Liveaboard diving trip on the Nai’a and everything was perfect including the delicious and plentiful breakfast which was included in our package. There are three excellent restaurants as well as a deli so you have several options. Denarou Island is lovely and about 25 minutes from the Nadi Airport. You can walk to several areas including the shops in the Marina which is about a 20 minute walk however there is a Bula Bus for a very reasonable price. It is an extremely relaxing and a beautiful resort with accommodations for families, couples and people who want privacy. There is a spa as well as a gym and several pools and shops. A big thanks to Tevita and the entire staff at the Nuku restaurant as well as to Arriva and the manager David Wells,

Room tip: Room 2604 was a large convenient one bedroom beachfront room.
Date of stay: March 2022

Many Vinaka's for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at Hilton Fiji.