Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Hotels.com
US$159
Destinia.com
US$135
PricelineUS$196
eDreamsUS$177
CheapTicketsUS$159
All reviews golf course bedroom apartment bula bus washing machine denarau marina the yasawa flyer fully equipped kitchen air con large balcony tour desk nadi town stayed nights relaxing stay the ground floor port laundry pool
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2016

Stayed one night before touring islands. We had a two level two bedroom which was massive , big balconies and private bathrooms. Couches were uncomfortable , electrical sockets didn't work and had someone fix in the morning- kettle also not working, had to get replacement . Beautiful scenery from our patio, we had free wifi , a little slow but it worked. Mary at the tour desk very friendly .
Excellent location to the marina , paid $300.00 Canadian for the night- pretty sure it was cheaper if I wpyld have booked at the resort
At check out they charged me 8.50 for making 2 local calls to the airport ( my bag didn't make it when I did). In North America local calls from hotels are free- the manager(Aussie ) spoke to me like I was lying about this when I questioned the charge,I would imagine the hotel pays a flat monthly fee to the phone company that provides the service and only gets charged for long distance . We settled on me paying 4.50 of the bill, the managers tone and attitude left a bad taste in my mouth, luckily my bag was delivered to the hotel and we went on our way.

Date of stay: August 2016
Annie W, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Bula Joeyandotis,
I'm sorry to hear you were somewhat disappointed with your stay here. We do our best to make our guests comfortable during their stay and I thank you for reporting the faults in your apartment. All phone calls in Fiji are charges and "local" calls are only within Denarau Island. Also all charges have 25% government taxes added plus administration charges. I'm glad that you could come to an agreement regarding the charges.
I hope the rest of your trip was satisfactory.
PS. we are about to start our apartments upgrade and you will see all new furniture when next you visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We brought a Scoopon for part two of our Fijian Holiday and were not sure what awaited us......What a surprise
The Terraces have large (very large) self contained units both double, two and three bedrooms, is 2 minutes walk to the harbour for your tours and the 12-15 restaurants.
During the day you can laze by the pool (not large but certainly adequate) next to the Terraces small but efficient cafe that serves quite a range of food and drink choices.
It also over looks the third water hole from the golf course which can (was) quite entertaining viewing..
A good tip though middle of the hotel and at ground level the rooms have quick and easier access to the pool and cafe and have great balconies.
If we ever go back to Fiji we would definitely stay here.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rohit K, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear Phxxius,

We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to post this wonderful review, thank you. It is pleasing to note that we lived up to your expectations and we look forward to welcome you back to our shores.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

After a day of flight time we were greeted by friendly happy staff in typical Fijian style. Our room was upgraded to a very spacious 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the golf course. We had a good quiet night's sleep in a very comfortable bed. It was just the recovery we needed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter W

Dear Wilky11111,

Thank you for your review with 5/5. We are pleased that we lived up to all your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay.

We look forward to being your host once again in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We stayed at the Terraces 2 couples in a 2 bedroom unit. Thje units are spacious and in a great location close to all the Denarau Restaurants (walking distance) We had issues with some of the appliances, old toasters that would not turn off,replaced by a cheap one that hardly fitted a slice of bread,filters over the stove that fell out,frying pan that could not be used because the handle was dangerously loose,issues that should not have to be dealt with in a expensive resort. Which leeds me to the price, the rack rate is listed at AUD $500 for a two bedroom unit per week, ridiculous, not worth it.Bargain with the owners and get it at a little over $200 which considering the location is OK. Don,t expect an upmarket resort like many on Denarau

2  Thank kj792135
Annie W, General Manager at The Terraces Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Thank you KJ, for your comments. All observations are appreciated. I will review our appliances and renew them. I hope, when you come to Fiji again, you are able to experience our upcoming refurbishment and you stay with us is more to your liking.
Regards.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Clean and fully serviced apartments. Car park available.

Easy access to Denarau shopping area (5 minutes walk across)

Downside the pool at the palms apartment is situated at the cafe in the front entrance.

However we were not provided with free wifi.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Rani,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and again for your review.

It is pleasing to note 5/5, thank you. Your feedback for room for improvement is noted and taken on board.

We hope to welcome you back to our shores.