21 people are viewing this hotel
$476
Tauranga
AMAZING resort!
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Oct 2023via mobile
From the moment you are dropped outside at the front door to the minute you leave, you are treated with absolute royalty here. What a beautiful luxurious resort. I have never been more impressed with my stay. The rooms are beautiful with a very comfortable bed and are extremely clean and tidy. The staff here bend over backwards for their guests and everywhere you go you are greeted with a smile and a “BULA!”. The infinity pool over looks the ocean and there is so much food to choose from for Brekky lunch and dinner. I truly have never felt so relaxed in my life and was extremely happy with my time here. I did no want to leave. A huge thankyou to all the friendly staff at Sofitel because you definitely made our trip more enjoyable. A shout out to Kata who served us every day by the pool with a huge smile and great conversation. She along with other staff were extremely helpful and really gave us a welcoming feeling. The cleaners also do a FANTASTIC job at cleaning our rooms every day and was always such a pleasure returning after it had been spruced up. We couldn’t be more happier with our stay so a huge thankyou to everyone there! 10/10!! 💕
$393
    $133
3.9 km from Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa
View more hotels in Denarau Island
5,857 results
All reviews waitui beach club salt restaurant accor card luxury room family room kids club cocktail hour bula bus happy hour buffet breakfast adults only section great pool port denarau new zealand staff were amazing ocean view school holidays
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2023

I have been going to Fiji for over 17 years and have been to many different resorts and islands. For the past 3 years I have now been going to the "Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa" and would never change. From the time you step out of your transfer from the airport, the incredible experience starts with a HUGE BULA & infectious smile and the staff always remember my name. Staff are incredibly humble & would do any thing for you. The resort is always clean, rooms are stunning with live streaming & the restaurants have so many choices of Cuisine. The resort has something for everyone, an Adults only area with own Accommodation, Pool & Restaurants & I love the activities "Sip & Paint, the Bands & so much more. The Kids club is incredible & the best I have ever seen at any Fijian resort. The staff take care of the children, like their own and it even has a Zip line. The activity boys are constantly organising activities around the pool & the gym is the best ever with Yoga & Pilates. Sofitel Resort & Spa is amazing with new things happening all the time as I was just there in Sept and I joined in the Silent Neon Family Beach Disco, so much fun. Thank you to everyone at Sofitel for continually making my stay better and better each stay. I will be back.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Brooke Jolly, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2023

Bonjour Bula charlizejazz,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with our readers.

It is always a delight to read that our guests have enjoyed their stay and all that our resort has on offer - including our new Silent activities! We will be certain to pass on your compliments to all the team that had an impact on your stay.

We do thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you back to our shores in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2023 via mobile

The Sofitel Fiji was a beautiful place to stay and the 2 nights here were not enough. The pools and restaurants were amazing and so was the service. To shout a server, Sana was amazing. He was brilliant during pool side service and he makes one mean coffee. Me and my family loved the Sofitel and can’t wait to stay again!

Room tip: The beds were not the best although you can borrow pillows from the sleep clinic which makes the beds better
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brooke Jolly, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2023

Bonjour Bula lindakT4742JV,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with our readers.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our resort offering. We will be certain to pass on your kind words to the team and do look forward to welcoming you back in the future, next time for a longer stay!

Reviewed 14 October 2023

This was the best trip ever to Fiji and I will be coming again especially to stay at Sofitel, I enjoyed all the facilities (esp the pool) and the views and quality buffet. However the joy of my stay was my Fijian brothers and sisters aka the staff who were kind to me and my sisters. Special mention to Phillip, Tik Tok, Jese, Livai, from acitivities team! They went the extra mile also Peter and the brother Oswald who gave us Fijian pie in the front! They put in extra effort to welcome us and bring joy everyday! Me and my 2 sisters enjoyed, and we love Fijian culture and the people! Malo 'Aupito - Aleva sisters

Room tip: It's family friendly, a reminder to check what activities are on throughout the day because my sisters and I forgot! They gr8 kidsclub!
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Bonjour Bula Coastal19375838931,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent stay experience with our readers.

It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and were well looked after by our ambassadors. We will be certain to pass on your special mentions to team activities and porters.

We do thank you for your support and do hope to see you back on our shores in the near future.

Reviewed 12 October 2023 via mobile

We recently enjoyed 8 nights at the Sofitel Fiji with our 9 and 6 year old.
A very enjoyable family holiday. The daily activities on offer were loved by the kids. Shout out thanks to Pete and Livai for making our kids feel special and spending extra time to teach them to crack open the coconuts they found and make palm weaved hats! A highlight for them. The staff in kids club were amazing with my daughter.
We loved being able to choose a suitable pillow at the sleep store. Nothing worse than a sore neck on a holiday.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brooke Jolly, Guest Services / Front Office at Sofitel Fiji Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2023

Bonjour Bula Lorrae,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with our readers.

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our ambassadors kept the little ones well entertained. We do thank you for your support and look forward to welcoming you back next time you travel to our shores.

Reviewed 11 October 2023 via mobile

Absolutely Wow Resort! I enjoyed every single day of my stay. The service was exceptional. The staff made my experience more enjoyable…Beautiful people! Enjoyed my time at Waitui Beach Club. Thank you to all the staff specially Ali, Annie and Nate for looking after me . Had a great experience! From the Hotel, amenities and lovely staff, what more can you ask for ❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled solo

Bonjour Bula Ldejesus06,

Thank you for taking time to reflect on your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and time in the Waitui Beach Club. We will be certain to pass on your compliments to the team, in particular to Ali, Annie and Nate.

We do thank you for your support and hope to welcome you back to our shores in the near future.