Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Debbie P
Frankston, Australia

Spent a day there

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Feb 2021via mobile
I was on a South Pacific cruise with my cousin and a friend. I recalled spending a wonderful day at the Hilton in Athens so I contacted the Hilton in Fiji a couple of months before my cruise. For $50 each we were able to use the facilities and the awesome beach the resort was set in. We caught a taxi, took about 45 minutes to get there. The swimming pools were beautiful, we enjoyed cocktails and a meal. If one likes swimming in luxurious surroundings I advise if you only have a day ie cruising to contact the Hilton Hotel in the city/island you are visiting to get all the information. You won't be disappointed.
Note: we visited 10 days before overseas travel was banned here in Australia (march 2020) so were extremely lucky. I will not be cruising again if one cannot organize their own tours & instead have to go on the cruise lines day tours (which are double++ what you pay organising yourself
Date of stay: February 2021
      $192
    3.6 km from The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji
    View more hotels in Denarau Island
    3,391 results
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 27 January 2021

The Westin is in a great location with a great trolly that will take you around to different locations but it's a bit dated. We loved our beautiful room that they surprised us with a birthday treat and serenade. The pool was great and it was nice to enjoy drinks while looking at the beautiful views. I will say that the hotel is one of the originals in this area and is in dire need of a refurbishment. Keep that in mind when you're staying here. Sit outside for breakfast if you can.

Date of stay: February 2020
    2  Thank Josh C
    Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

As a local I was really impressed with how service was being delivered. The staff were remarkable. From security gate all the way to our room. We were very well looked after.

Breakfast wasn’t the usual buffet but continental which turned out great. Got unlimited coffee and pastry which was a bonus! Ordered the salmon and poached eggs which was really tasty. Definitely my ‘go to’ resort for a quick getaway.

Date of stay: November 2020
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 19 October 2020

Came Sunday for the Brunch Plus Pool pass for $59. The Brunch deal is $29 on its own and was great. From that $59 the remainder your allocated $30 credit to use for purchases while using the pool. Its kinda mislead in advertising as poolside BBQ is provided but it isnt & you have to pay $15 from your allocated $30 credit for your BBQ nibbles. They Do Tacos for $15 for 2 and beers go for $9 a stubby. Great time to use the pool as its empty and theres nice tunes to spice up the Day, towels are provided and big thanks to the poolside waiter you was always around and kept an eye on us for top ups!

Date of stay: October 2020
    6  Thank shannonluciano
    Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

I visited Westin for the first time and the front office staff Priya Lal was very helpful and friendly. Since it was my friends birthday we asked for a cake to be arranged and everything was set up so beautifully. I would also like to thank Julia for helping me arrange the delicious birthday cake.

Date of stay: June 2020
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed 15 April 2020 via mobile

I was at the Westin with my grandson who has specific food tastes and limitations. I also love my coffee and for it to be extra hot. The three ladies at the bakery were outstanding in their service and willingness to help me. Sova, Ala and Ima went above and beyond in getting the chef to do something specific for me and, once they knew my coffee taste, it was done perfectly every time.
    Sova, Ala and Ima - Thank you to you three lovely people - and for making our holiday so good.

Marylene