Lock in the lowest price from these sites
3,390 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2020 via mobile

As a local I was really impressed with how service was being delivered. The staff were remarkable. From security gate all the way to our room. We were very well looked after.

Breakfast wasn’t the usual buffet but continental which turned out great. Got unlimited coffee and pastry which was a bonus! Ordered the salmon and poached eggs which was really tasty. Definitely my ‘go to’ resort for a quick getaway.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Came Sunday for the Brunch Plus Pool pass for $59. The Brunch deal is $29 on its own and was great. From that $59 the remainder your allocated $30 credit to use for purchases while using the pool. Its kinda mislead in advertising as poolside BBQ is provided but it isnt & you have to pay $15 from your allocated $30 credit for your BBQ nibbles. They Do Tacos for $15 for 2 and beers go for $9 a stubby. Great time to use the pool as its empty and theres nice tunes to spice up the Day, towels are provided and big thanks to the poolside waiter you was always around and kept an eye on us for top ups!

Date of stay: October 2020
6  Thank shannonluciano
Reviewed 14 July 2020 via mobile

I visited Westin for the first time and the front office staff Priya Lal was very helpful and friendly. Since it was my friends birthday we asked for a cake to be arranged and everything was set up so beautifully. I would also like to thank Julia for helping me arrange the delicious birthday cake.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2020 via mobile

I was at the Westin with my grandson who has specific food tastes and limitations. I also love my coffee and for it to be extra hot. The three ladies at the bakery were outstanding in their service and willingness to help me. Sova, Ala and Ima went above and beyond in getting the chef to do something specific for me and, once they knew my coffee taste, it was done perfectly every time.
Sova, Ala and Ima - Thank you to you three lovely people - and for making our holiday so good.

Marylene

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 749alastaira
Reviewed 12 April 2020

unfortunately visited the resort during corona virus. many facilities were withdrawn for example swimming pools, the spa and gym. many people left the resort to return home and this left the resort almost empty.

Room tip: select a room with ocean front views
Date of stay: March 2020