Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
JesKob
Gothenburg, Sweden

Ok for 1 night

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Oct 2019
Only stayed here one night on my way to Samoa. The room was ok, but really really dirty. I put a pair of white shorts beside my bag, while taking a shower. After they had brown/black marks on them, from the table. I had white socks on also, and they got so dirty after just 5 minutes.

But the breakfast is probably the best I ever had. A lot of people, but so much good food. Free champange, juice station, egg station, all kinds of bread, cheese, noddle soups.
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 23 Oct 2019
Dear JesKob,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Denarau Resort & Spa. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the products and services that we provide to our valued guests.

While I was very pleased to hear that you were happy with our breakfast offering, I regret to learn that we were not able to meet your expectations during your stay with us due to the brown/black marks left on your white socks. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused. As a hotel we follow the brand standard guideline fully and this to us indicates reinforcing our housekeeping procedures.

This is not an indication of our hotel and please rest assured that we will look into this and make sure that it is addressed moving forward.

Thank you once again and we hope to welcome you to our shores in near future.

Warm regards,

1.2 km from The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji
Pool
    View more hotels in Denarau Island
    3,391 results
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 23 October 2019

HAD A NIGHT ON EITHER SIDE OF ISLAND GETAWAY - SO ACCOMMODATING! FAB suite. pool area. staff. the BEST breaky buffet too. Bar food delish washed down with a divine cocktail. Great convenience shop. got some lovely pieces from the onsite Market, but are not staff - was lovely to support.
    VINAKA.

Date of stay: October 2019
    Foziana, Loyalty Manager at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2019

Dear YOLOBABY,

We are truly delighted to read your feedback and thank you for taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 20 October 2019

Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and the room was very comfortable.
    I can imagine the hotel being good for families but the large number of kids running around was a bit off-putting for me.
    There is a restaurant but the food choice is fairly limited and you would be better going outside for a nice meal.
    We had a sea view room but then you have a constant stream of people walking by so have to keep the shutters closed a lot of the time.
    There isn't a beach unfortunately but there is a very nice pool for relaxing except when they have two guys singing all day. I just wanted to relax, not have to listen to all that noise so I never got to use the pool.
    The room was very comfortable.
    Would I stay there again? I would be reluctant to but that is just my preference.

Date of stay: September 2019
    1  Thank Derek D

Dear BajanDreamer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and it was a pleasure to serve you.

The resort’s 246 guestrooms are superbly placed in a South Pacific setting. Rooms feature our signature ten-layer Heavenly® Bed, 32” LCD TV, tea and coffee making facility, high-speed internet and Heavenly® Shower. All rooms have a private balcony or patio overlooking the beautiful landscaped gardens or waterfront.

Westin guests are further pampered with our integrated 5 star resort facilities including six swimming pools, a choice of 14 restaurants and bars, 10 tennis courts and an 18-hole resort golf course.

There are various activities for our guests to enjoy within the complex that includes being pampered within the three resorts; Sheraton Fiji, Sheraton Denarau Villas and the Westin.

I sincerely regret meeting short of your expectations and hope we will get an opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Foziana

Reviewed 19 October 2019

We were upgraded from the Sheraton to the Westin and given a suite which was super luxurious. It had everything you needed except any plates and cutlery so if you feel prefer to eat in, that's not an option. We fully intended to eat out but the resort was a bit pricey so only ate there once. There are plenty of other options and the Marina has plenty of choices and the Bula bus is pretty cheap if you get a weekly ticket.

The adults pool was a plus, we didn't use the main pool. The breakfast was amazing and the view spectacular.

The best thing about the holiday was the people. The Fijians are divine and were so eager to please, they were just so accommodating. The desk staff had time for a chat and a laugh as did the porters.

We highly recommend Denarau. It is safe and convenient and everything you need is just there. We checked out a couple of other places on day trips but they seemed a bit isolated.

We would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: rooms near the adult pool are superb
    Reviewed 19 October 2019

Selected this location due to the good reviews and the fact that I am a Sheraton reward member and could get my room using my points. I have to say I was treated like royalty due to my Gold reward status and it was quite a treat getting fun gift left in my room for me (this was a first I've experienced this). We were upgraded to a spa retreat room and it did not disappoint. Although not a view to the ocean, the room far made up for the lack of view. The bed was comfortable and the room inviting but the plus was the large bathroom and shower. We found the resort to be nice and clean, staff friendly but disappointed that it didnt have the same beauty of the island resorts with the blue water. Food was good at both onsite restaurants, especially enjoyed the champagne with our breakfast. One negative I should say was the fact there were limited TV channels and no on-demand movies which we found odd since we had stayed at Sheraton Tokoriki and loved their 300 plus movies on demand. All in all, not a deal breaker but would have been nice to have enjoyed a movie when in the room at night.

2  Thank ladurant2982

Dear ladurant2982,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing the Westin Denarau Resort & Spa. We appreciate you taking time to share your hotel experience with us. We are glad to know that our accommodation and service has left you a delightful impression during your stay.

I look forward to create more memorable Westin experiences for you in the near future.

Thank you for being our loyal guest. It was a pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

This us the second visit to the a westin for my husband and I. We were married here 10 years ago, and left with such beautiful memories. Coming back, felt like coming home. Nothing has changed. The people are still as beautiful as ever, smiling happy staff wherever you go. The minute you walk in the main entrance you feel immediately relaxed. The staff cannot do enough fir you. The beds are amazing, and the Westin is well known for them. The pools clean and more than enough seating. The breakfast buffet is to die for, everything including champagne is on offer, and the cater to all types of diet. Food is a little expensive, but you certainly get what you pay for. The spa is still perfect, offering amazing massages and facials. Rooms are so clean, and fresh linen always supplied. I cannot fault this resort, and I have stayed at many thought the Pacific and Asia. Do yourself a favour and book The Westin. You will not regret it.

Date of stay: October 2019
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank CarmeyP
    Foziana, Loyalty Manager at The Westin Denarau Island Resort & Spa, Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2019

Dear CarmeyP,

It was our pleasure to welcome you to the Westin Denarau Island Resort and Spa. We thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

We are happy to know you and your husband had a memorable stay with us. I am sure it brought back memories from ten years ago. Our heavenly beds are like sleeping on cloud and are super relaxing and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet. We cannot thank you enough for describing your experience in such detail and recognizing the ones that exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to your home and creating even more memorable moments.

Foziana