Lowest prices for your stay
$528
Fully refundable before Sun, 21 Apr
Hotels.com
All reviews farm to fork pratap singh beautiful smile your luggage breakfast buffet every morning ocean front aqua aerobics an ocean view room pool staff fantastic holiday bula vinaka relaxing stay beautiful staff family holiday restaurant staff swim up bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

We have just arrived back to Australia after spending 6 nights at this amazing resort. Rooms were clean and cleaned daily, nothing was a problem for these guys!!
Food was great, plenty of it, you never go hungry.
Jojo and the staff were very accomodating, helpful and always with a smile.
We are planning on coming back as soon as we can. You do not need to leave the resort at all, they have everything covered.
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ from the 8 of us 👍🏼

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JOJ072
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

I recently travelled to Fiji with ‘My Fiji’ Holidays.
The package included a twin room and many extras such as day trips, hotel credit for additional meals and breakfast daily.
Many of the other guests that I met during my stay had been travelling to the resort for 10 -20 years. I now know why they keep coming back!
The hotel has just had a $77 million dollar refurbishment.
The hotel entrance is stunning 😍 One of the best on the island.
The rooms are spacious and very clean. These were serviced daily. Plenty of towels and the usual facilities such as safe & iron etc.
Wifi is reliable and easy to use.
The best part of the hotel though is the AMAZING staff!
They are so grateful that tourists are now returning to FIjj and nothing is too much trouble!
Special mention goes to Osea & Tevita in the Bell Desk. What wonderful people to have to greet all the guests! I will return to the hotel because of their fantastic interest in my stay and willingness to assist me at all times.
Leba on the tour desk, the girls from Rosie Tours, Simon from My Fiji who escorted us to Malamla Beach Club and the breakfast crew at 619 - Meli & host Lia!
Thank you all for having such a positive impact on my stay!
I thought the breakfast included at 619 was great!
Chefs on hand to cook you eggs any way you like, omelettes made to order, cereals, pastries, juices,
Asian options & I even spotted seafood!
Fiji Airways also have an office next to reception to help check you into your returning flights.
For any Aussie’s returning home… make sure you download the Australia DPD App. You need this to fly back. This stores your Covid Vacination’s as well as custom requirements. Tip - If you are having trouble scanning your vaccine certificate, select ‘no’ and you can manually input your doses!
Bula & have a safe trip :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 763kellieo
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

I tend to prefer smaller more traditional Fijian resorts but met my cousins for a couple of nights here recently. The staff were friendly and welcoming albeit of course a little Fijian time wise. My room was gorgeous and the bed soooooo comfy. Breakfast was epic too! If I had to pick a Denarau Hotel I would definitely choose this one!

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Kate14478
Reviewed 26 April 2022

This hotel has undergone renovation which explains why our door to the garden never opened and the TV started out of the blue at 3AM the first night. There is serious communication problems and management doesn’t seem to heed any complaints from guests and some of the staff members even prompt us to complaints to the managers. We arrived close to 10pm due to flight delay and were informed by reception that room dining is available until 11pm but we could not get hold of them on their ‘’cell phone’ so I had to walk to the reception to speak to the duty manager who located the ‘mobile’ dining service manager. The rooms were never cleaned until prompted and on the second day, bed was made but nothing was replenished, including towels. I had to walk, waterlogged, to the reception to talk to the manager because our call for fresh towel went futile and we didn’t want the kids to fall sick. Some of our friends stayed at other hotels nearby and know of fellow Australians that checked out of this excuse of a 5-star hotel after their horrible experience. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary but because of the abysmal service, decided to spend our money at restaurants in Nadi town. My family has blacklisted this hotel and will surely be sharing our horrible experience.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel altogether
1  Thank PraxadN
Marriott International Fiji Marketing, Marketing at Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2022

Bula Vinaka PraxadN.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels. We have unfortunately fallen short of that goal. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced during your stay. I have shared your valued feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this remains an isolated issue and is corrected moving forward.

Please do reach out to me directly on sudhir.yadav@marriott.com whenever your travels bring you back to Fiji and we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us at your next visit.

Vinaka Vakalevu & warm regards,
Sudhir Yadav
Hotel Manager, Sheraton Fiji Golf & Beach Resort, Sheraton Denarau Villas

Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

Been to this hotel quite a few times before. Decided to run away from covid so got a full package for 5 days. Friendly staff, good pool and activities. A tad disappointed with the vegetarian options at buffet but Pravin was kind to us for breakfast this morning and made us some lovely rotis. Onkar was also very sweet this evening and whipped up two vege options in a matter of minutes. Lovely service from both staff members, we have travelled the world so would eat our salads and bread rolls without complaint but the staff have shown fantastic service. Going above and beyond is a measure of quality and I would recommend Sheraton to anyone wanting to stay in Nadi.

Trip type: Travelled with family