“Wonderful Hosts, Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Relax and enjoy outdoor dining, lounging or a siesta in our hammocks in the spacious airy deck.
Relax and enjoy the sea views and a siesta in our hammocks in the spacious airy deck.
Tropical Garden & Courtyard surrounded by high concrete walls for privacy & security
Sunny Courtyard Sitting Area with Caribbean Sea Views
Sunny Courtyard Sitting Area with Caribbean Sea Views
Private guest entrance through tropical garden & Free secure parking
Across from Las Vistas Café, #1 rated breakfast, brunch & lunch restaurant in Fajardo on TripAdvisor
Views of Caribbean Sea, other islands, El Conquistador Resort & Las Croabas harbor below.
Las Croabas, Fajardo is a nice safe seaside neighborhood with spectacular Caribbean Sea views!
Beautiful views of Palomino island, Culebra, other islands and the Nature Reserve's mangrove forest
Walk to Seven Seas Beach and the Nature Reserve with the Bioluminescent Lagoon.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cingid1
Beverly, MA
“Wonderful Hosts, Great Location”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

My husband and I (age 60 or so) really had a good time at this property. We had made reservations to go on a bio-bay tour on the evening that we arrived, and much to our surprise, we were able to walk to the location where the tour originated! (and ended). At the end of the tour we were able to walk to an open air bar/restaurant where we ate some Puerto Rican food and were entertained by locals singing karaoke. Fun!

I would highly recommend booking a tour with Leslaw once you make your reservations for the apartment. We booked a snorkeling and beach tour with him. Leslaw was entertaining and informative and we saw and learned a lot more than we would have if we had gone ourselves.

The apartments are about a 15 minute drive to the Ferry to Culebra and Vieques. We were told be at the terminal early to by tickets, so we arrived at 6:30 a.m. to wait in line at the ticket window which opened at 8:00a.m. Although this seemed ridiculous, we were glad we made it early because we got on board without a hitch. It was also suggested that we sit on the upper deck because we might spot a whale-and we did much to everyone's delight!

If one feels like just kicking back and relaxing, it is easy to do at this property. The apartment was cute, but the deck was our favorite spot. It was a great place to read, have a drink or just admire the spectacular view.

Many thanks to Gama and Leslaw for making our vacation memorable.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Our hosts and the property location
Liked least: no complaints!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Columbus
Reviewed 15 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
Doan N
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“I can't wait to come back”
Reviewed 20 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

My girlfriends and I stayed at Gama and Leslaw's very cute apartments. It has a great view, it was clean, comfortable, well decorated. We had no complaints about the place at all. Gama and Leslaw are extremely helpful and caring. I felt like I was visiting uncles, that just happened to have an amazing place for me to stay at. The apartments are close to Seven Seas beach, local food, the islands. I didn't make it to Vieques or Culebra, but next time! I will definitely bring people back to Fajardo rentals.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the suggestions that Gama and Leslaw gave our group
Liked least: The local roosters. Ear plugs fix it though.
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Judith M
Wallingford, Pennsylvania, United States
“Beautiful Setting”
Reviewed 19 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

The apartment is lovely and the views are spectacular! Watching the sunrise on the deck was outstanding and included a wonderful soundtrack of birds/ roosters and I'm sure other local creatures with their beautiful songs. I was fortunate to film this and was ecstatic to see and hear it all over again. Gama and Leslaw were gracious hosts. The location is perfect for visiting the lovely beaches of Luquilllo , Seven Seas and visiting the Island of Culebra. If you plan on going to the Bio-luminescent Bay, I would recommend that you book your reservation at least 2 weeks in advance. El Yunque is close and a must see. Thank you to Gama and Leslaw for your kindness and hospitality. Best wishes to you and your venture!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
England
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;