All reviews infinity pool private garden hotel is located beautiful location main reception luxury hotel rocky path walk into town grounds and common areas old town restaurant recommendations amazing place takes minutes charcuterie would stay here again every morning rooms are large
Reviewed 20 May 2015

The hotel is located in an incredibly beautiful location, with gorgeously decorated rooms, a delicious breakfast and the sweetest owners you could imagine! It was clearly carefully thought out and executed. Lots of space and privacy.

Room Tip: The suites are gorgeous and worth the splurge!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2014

Just found a lovely garden this Hotel offered luxuries, cozy spaces with a beautiful design .itl is my favourite hotel in the world, it was natural fresh air and has full modern amenities and good services,especially I loved amazing swimming pool, it was really beautiful Hotel .

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chistophe C
Reviewed 22 October 2014

As a world traveler, it is very rare that I visit a hotel property more than once. Usually, the second time around is never as good as the first. Not so at Hotel Cala de Greco. Here I am returning once again a year later. Last October, I brought my entire family here, my wife, and 7 year-old twin girls, to celebrate our ten year wedding anniversary in what was the most memorable family trip ever. We renewed our wedding vows by the old Bonifacio Citadel on a man-made balcony attached to the amazing cliffs that jettison to the Mediterranean Sea. It was an amazing moment in my life, and my family's lives. Our experience at Hotel Cala de Greco was more like staying at a friend's luxury property. Warmth, smiles and great energy, you are surrounded by olive trees and nature. The staff at Cala de Greco understand the needs of every traveler, young or old, and makes you feel welcomed the minute you arrive. For us, the center of the universe on this property is where the pool is. A 180 degree breathtaking view of the old citadel and the sea will leave you in awe. It is where you come to relax, to have your breakfeast, to swim. Every morning we found ourselves having our breakfeast for hours and hours not realizing how fast the time would fly by. Each room at Cala de Greco is not just any room: they are luxury suites with great beds that will allow you a good night's rest. You will sleep soundly. The exciting news: Cala de Greco will begin expanding the property and will begin construction on 7 new hotel suites. Each will have it's own private view of the sea. And a second swimming pool will also be built. If you think the views are spectacular now, the new expansion will leave you even more awe-inspired. If you are looking for a magical place to have your wedding or honeymoon, there is no better destination than Bonifacio and no better place to do it than Hotel Cala de Greco. They are fully able to make your wedding experience the greatest day of your life. and if you are coming to Bonifacio to honeymoon, you MUST stay here. You will thank me later.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suites. So no matter which room you stay in, you will be happy.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank TheTastingClub
Reviewed 20 October 2014

Great hotel, very clean, with the rooms very well finished. we stayed in the 40 sq meters room and we really enjoyed our stay. The staff is really friendly and the view from the breakfast area (pool) is absolutely breathtaking. highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GuiS125
Reviewed 14 October 2014

The hotel is located opposite Bonifacio town, about 5 mins drive away. After arriving at the airport and long drive, we were welcomed by staff to the pool terrace which had a beautiful and breath-taking view of the town. We knew that we would like this place straight way. The room had a individual gate and garden with a lot of Mediterranean trees and plants. It was so peaceful and heavenly. Everyone who works there are so friendly and attentive. I can't ask for any better service and we definitely would like to come back!

Room Tip: I recommend to travel from October when the price drops significantly.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple