All reviews swimming pool enjoy your stay mytilini km andreas bathtub reception village kalloni greek
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay and in a very good location! You can relax and enjoy your stay there! Being in this hotel with a 4 months old baby everything we needed or we asked for was provided to us by the very friendly and helpful staff at any time of the day or night! The restaurant was good enough to make you eat again! A great choice for a family!

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

The location is great,near Mytilini and Kalloni you can go everywhere.The room was nothing special but it was clean and the stuff of the hotel was very helpful and kind.The breakfast which is served is a typical Greek breakfast,above the average.The parking spots for the cars are not enough but anyway!And they should have a bar at the pool.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a month and it was great. Room was nice clean and quiet. Staff was always friendly and helpful- Manager Andreas and receptionists really did their best to keep their guests happy. I also rented a car from the hotel's car rental company for best price i could find in all Mytiliny. Food - especially traditional greek meals were tasty and not too expensive. I appreciated free sunbeds umbrellas and kayaks on hotel's private beach. I also liked swimming pool that we could enjoy 24/7 which was great.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We enjoyed our visit at the Mytilana Village. The room was very clean and neat and it was cleaned each day. The shower was good. The scenery all around the bay and the beach is gorgeous! It really is a beautiful place with lush greens, flowers, etc. The pool is set beautifully on the property and there is shade available and a bathroom for swimmers so you don't have to go back to your room. The breakfast is included and it was a wide variety of foods that we enjoyed. They also make filtered coffee for folks like us from America. They serve great dinners as well. All in all, we so enjoyed our 3 night stay. Our grandsons who live nearby soooo enjoyed the pool, as did their dad!! We all enjoyed sitting around the pool.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I've been in Mytilana Hotel for more than 2 weeks. I find that place full of gentle and nice people willing to provide you a very relaxing and funny vacation. The rooms are big with very nice balcony.
The location is very quiet and in the same time in a proximity to the capital of the island which allowed us to decide if we would like to spend our time in a crowded place or in piece in the local hotel beach or swimming pool. The pool is very clean and big enough to swim.
I'm happy that I have spent my summer vacation in the magnificent place.
I'm strongly recommending that place.
Thank you for the wonderful time I have had.

Date of stay: August 2016