“This was an amazing trip and experience!”
View of house from driveway
The main attraction!  View of Half Dome and El Capitan from deck Living room with gas stove
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The main attraction!  View of Half Dome and El Capitan from deck
Living room with gas stove
View of living room from loft
Kitchen and Dining
Kitchen and Dining
Floor-to-ceiling windows in living room
Bedroom 1 on main floor
Bedroom 2 on main floor
Master bedroom suite
Deck
View from master bedroom
Master bath
Loft with memory foam sleeper sofa
Loft bath
Bath 1 on main floor
Front of house
Pool table and foosball in basement
Sunset view of trees
Winter view from deck
Laundry with 2 washers and 2 dryers for guests to use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jessica M
Perris, California
“This was an amazing trip and experience!”
Reviewed 22 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

This trip was with my sister, our husbands, and my parents for their 35th wedding anniversary and I must say this rental did not disappoint. I was very nervous about the reservation process as i had never booked a rental before but the owner promptly responded to all of my emails and questions and was very professional. He was also flexible with the payment as i was nervous sending a check through mail so he gave me the option of Paypal or a bank transfer. There was a rockfall on one of the main roads shortly before our trip and the owner continued to give me options but assured me that we could still drive to the rental and the valley using alternate roads. The six of us had enough space in this beautiful rental and it was about a 20 minute drive to the valley floor. This was a pleasant experience. We love camping and backpacking but we would definitely stay here again during the winter season.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and cleanliness of the home.
Liked least: upstairs bed has a dip in the mattress and wifi is not great
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Nicola P
Adelaide, Australia
“Yosemite winter wonderland”
Reviewed 20 February 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This property was perfectly located, spacious, clean, well presented and well equipped with clear guidance and instructions. The owner is very accomodating and responsive to queries. I would recommend this property to any of my friends and family. The games room is fabulous and the views are outstanding. The rooms are all lovely. We had a family of 8 adults in the property all of whom thoroughly enjoyed the stay. It was half hour away from Yosemite village, which also made it a very suitable location.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Michael O
Wilmington, Delaware
“Beautiful View and Great Location”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We stayed for Christmas. The owner had a tree up and a wreath on the door! It was magnificent to awaken in the morning and see El Cap and Half Dome from my bed!!! The view was wonderful. We had two days of rain and two days of snow during our 7 day stay and we did not care. We hiked down to Foresta Falls on the snowy days when we did not want to drive. We went up to Badger pass on one of the rainy days and gave cross country skiing a try. Vinny, one of the athletic sons, went nuts. I did my best imitation of "I have fallen and I can't get up." It was a great day. We had breakfast on Christmas eve at the Ahwahnee. The great day in the middle we hiked the Upper Yosemite Falls trail. The house was in a perfect location for all of those activities.

We did our traditional 7 fishes dinner in the kitchen on Christmas Eve. It was well outfitted to do all the cooking we did. Also grilled some chicken during our stay.

In the afternoons, a family of deer would pass through the property. Always great to see wild life!!

BTW, there was not an option, but we were 4 adults, me, my partner and her two adult aged boys.

Liked best: The view
Foster City, California
“Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 21 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Great location within Yosemite Park, about 15 minutes from the valley. The setting is quiet and serene. The home is adorned with some nice artwork and there is a nice view of Yosemite Valley in the distance from the living room, which has a high ceiling, and from the large deck. The floor plan affords some privacy to guests, with two bedrooms and a shared bathroom downstairs, a sofa-bed and private bathroom in a loft area, and a master bedroom with en suite bathroom on the second floor.

azita y
“Very nice house,”
Reviewed 17 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We enjoyed our stay in beautiful yosemitevalleyview, and beautiful view.
I recommend to go with group of friends and family to enjoy more.
Jim was very nice and my mother left her eyeglass, and he kindly found and sent it to our address.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing