“great fried rice”

New China King Restaurant
Ranked #105 of 205 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 March 2016

good place, love the fried rice and the hot and sour soup.
Its Chinese, both eat in or call ahead and take out

Reviewed 7 September 2015

We ate an early dinner here yesterday, and the food -- standard American Chinese restaurant food -- was good and not too expensive. Service was good. It's a plain little place but very clean. Would not hesitate to go again. They have a special Diet Revolution menu, which I thought was noble and high minded, so I'll keep that in mind for when I'm on better behavior.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

I was starving. I wanted a quick easy meal. Ordered through GrubHub and it came in 35 min. Ordered Fried rice with shrimp and dumplings. Prices were not bad and the food was tasty. Asked for very spicy, but it was not up to my taste. No big deal. Rice was a bit dry so ended up adding tons of soy sauce. I'll be ordering from them in the future. Only $12 delivery minimum.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

We go here for good Chinese food especially for carry out. The flavors are excellent, the food is prepared quickly, and it is not expensive. The restaurant is clean and run by a local family. What you get is good food without ambiance. We keep going back and are always satisfied.