“Not Good Enough in this Marketplace”
Review of East Chateau

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Chateau
Ranked #138 of 204 Restaurants in Vienna
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 20 January 2017

My colleagues wanted to visit a neighboring restaurant, but I wanted a different cuisine. This restaurant needs to pick up their game. I walked in asking for one of the daily lunch specials to go, and it took 20 minutes to produce. The food didn't taste good, and the hot and sour soup was much too vinegary. I will not be back.

Reviewed 6 June 2015

In the DC suburbs, Chinese is terrible. By local standards East Chateau is good. First time I had Thai Chow Foon, and not only do most local places not serve Chow Foon, but this was excellent. The other dishes were typical VA. Good and fast delivery service.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

Had lunch here with a friend who used to live in Vienna and visited this place regularly. Perhaps I ordered the wrong thing. I got one of the lunch specials which comes with choices of soups and egg roll or curry puff. Well priced and lots of choice. I did however expect to be able to finish my soup before the main dish appeared and then the egg roll. Take out would handle the service glitches. It was quick which may be the main lunch attraction.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We recently tried East Chateau Chinese restaurant based on recommendations found here on Trip Advisor. We enjoyed it very much and will return.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

East Chateau delivery service is quick and the food arrives hot and ready for home dining. We ordered two meals with total price tag of $19.65. The Szechwan chicken was good and spicy. The General Tso tofu was also good. This little restaurant has some of Vienna's best Chinese food.