US$135
US$111
US$105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$211
US$209
US$175
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$207
US$200
US$93
All reviewscricket loungepalace restauranthardwood floorstwo sinksfountain squaremini barstreet noiseroom servicedowntown cincinnativalet parkinglarge bathroomhistorical hotelqueen roomreds gameone night stayroom keyatrium
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely beautiful. The bed was so comfortable. It had a large bathtub. Everything was clean. They do charge 30.00 for parking. They charge for snacks in the room as well and the prices are really expensive. 5.00 for a bottle water so bring your own with you. Yes I would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amanda C
Reviewed 5 May 2016

This is our annual weekend anniversary trip. and the Cincinnatian never disappoints! The room we stayed in this year had been recently remodeled but retained the charm of a quaint comfortable room. The check in, the service, the dining, the bar, and something you can't buy (the central location) made it easy to return and relax quickly from any outing.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saltufano
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Staff was very friendly and professional! It was a rainy weekend and umbrella's were available without a charge at the front desk. Great location! Within walking distance to both stadiums and several craft breweries. Real keys are issued at check in to the room. Restaurant and Bar on location.
Pro's: Location, Staff, Valet, Rooms updated.
Con's: Parking is $30 per night, Rooms are noisy due to thin doors and noisy closing of doors.
Pro's outweigh the con's!

Stayed: April 2016
2  Thank BethEldred
Reviewed 3 May 2016

The room was good, well equipped, and clean. I may go back in the future, but I thought the price was a bit much after arriving and actually looking at the room verses the pictures of the room. The bathroom was great and it had plenty of room. Valet parking was also good and it did not take all day to get the car at check out.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fred T
Reviewed 28 April 2016

This was my second visit to the Cincinnatian and I must say, it was as good a stay as my first time back in September 2015. Upon arrival, I was greeted by the valet who welcomed me to the hotel and unloaded my bag. At check-in, Julie was so very nice and helpful and gave me the room that I had requested (2 queen beds). After getting my room key and arriving at the the door, I realized that the room she had given me was the exact same room I had stayed in when I visited in September '15. What a coincidence. The room was just as nice this time as it was before. Read my review of the Cincinnatian from September 2015. This is a great hotel and if I'm back in Cincinnati in the future, I hope I can stay here again. The staff is so very professional and friendly at the same time, you can't beat it.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are larger, but not quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family