1,516 results
All reviews yellow penguins contemporary art body parts metropole restaurant fun hotel rooftop bar two floors unique hotel nespresso machine aronoff center cool hotel turn down service across the street front desk staff heart of downtown comfortable rooms enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 6 January 2016

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we had such an amazing time with the 21c! The hotel was so interesting with the non conventional atmosphere! The art work was unique and our room was the corner suite that was so well done with everything that you needed! It was on the top floor and it was reasonably priced considering it was NYE! The staff couldn't have been nicer! My husband used to be a manager with Hilton Corporation before he retired and hands down if you are ever in a city that has the privilege of a 21c that should be your choice! Can't wait to stay again!

Room Tip: If you can afford it get a suite
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Gabe I, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2016

Thank you so much for not only celebrating the arrival of the new year here but also for sharing your comments about your experience. We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed our service, your room and the art. Your high praise means the the world to us and sets the bar higher for not only your next visit but also for how we will serve the next guest. We do look forward to seeing you again and hope that you have an opportunity to experience our sister properties in Louisville, Bentonville, AR, Durham, NC and Lexington, KY (opening soon!).

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

Decided to take a last minute mini vacation, and randomly chose this place on a whim. I do not regret my decision at all. From the second I walked in, I was blown away. The staff, especially Sarah at the from desk, was fun, friendly and accommodating. Aesthetically, the hotel was beautifully modern, and decked with art. The hotel bar was everything you could ask for, and the food from metropole was delicious as well. The one aspect that I regretfully did partake in was the spa, though it looked like it was decked out and comfortable. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Gabe I, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us and your fellow travelers. We enjoyed reading about your stay and are happy to know that our service and aesthetics blew you away, and that the food and the bar made such a great impression. We hope that you do have an opportunity to partake of a massage or treatment in our Spa on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I stayed at 21c for one night. I found the staff to be exceptionally kind and helpful at every turn.

My one surprise was that despite staying for the night in a $200+ room and partaking in a spa package over $500, we were still charged $35 for valet. At an establishment like this in a small city like Cincinnati, I would expect for this to be included at this level, especially considering that nearby 4-star hotels were offering included overnight valet. In fact, our valet would have been comped had we simply stayed elsewhere and partaken in the spa - something to consider next time.

THE SPA THOUGH. Top notch service. The providers, Barbara (I think! - a lovely woman with a british accent) and another woman whose name I can't remember, were absolutely incredible. We got body scrubs, massages, and facials, and each service was provided with care and total relaxation.

The rooms are nice. Fun, contemporary, funky decorations - a similar vibe to Kimptons. The museum in house is an awesome concept, and we enjoyed wandering around. We ordered in-room dinner from Metropole, which was good, although not as mindblowing as some reviews of the restaurant had me expecting.

Overall, it's a great place to stay in Cincinnati. I'll be interested to watch if the area will support rooms at this price point. I'm in Ohio frequently, so next time I feel like a night in Cincy, I'll definitely consider 21c. There's no doubt we'll return to the spa.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Gabe I, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Hi M M, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm delighted you enjoyed the hotel, museum, restaurant and spa and sincerely appreciate your comments regarding the overnight parking. We strive to knock your socks off from start to finish; your feedback is invaluable to our success. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is great. Very unique. Very nice. Bathrooms had heated floors. Had unique details within the room. Bedding very comfortable. Right in downtown so walking distance to some attractions. Art was very neat to go see late at night before we returned to room. Do not think this hotel would be child appropriate though. Overall great place to stay

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Gabe I, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

We appreciate your thoughtful review of your recent stay here. You describe the kind of stay we hope all our guests enjoy: one where the art is the last thing you do before bed, or before breakfast, and an easy trip to enjoy the local attractions. While it's true all of our art may not appeal to all ages all the time, our penguins are family-friendly and we do offer some programming for families, in particular the Visionaries + Voices free art classes the third Sunday of every month. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 27 December 2015

I travel the world...21c is a top 1% Hotel

Staff~Culture~Facility...all excellent

If you are traveling to a town with a 21c stay with them...You will not regret it!
I look forward to my next visit.......

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg B
Gabe I, General Manager at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful praise. We appreciate knowing how much you enjoyed your recent stay and we look forward to seeing you again as well!