“pricy but taste good”

Ranked #4 of 123 Restaurants in Vicksburg
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Great location by water. My hubby got captain's platter crab, shrimp, oysters, fish fried. You could get it broiled. For $31 portions were wimpy. We were going to split it. After it was brought to table I ordered shrimp tacos which were reasonably priced. Food was delicious just thought platter should be bigger compared with other places we have eaten. We do recommend restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,191)

Reviewed 17 March 2021 via mobile

We took another tour (#?) of VMPark today with our grandson in town and went down here for lunch. It was fabulous. We all ordered the fried shrimp and cleaned our plates. Oh, and try the green beans. They are a different kind of good. Ebony our server was most excellent and and handled our requests quickly and exactly right. I’m so glad we ate here and we will definitely go back!

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 3 February 2021

My friend and i had supper here. Very laid back. I had the grilled shrimp and they were delicious!! Atmosphere was very casual, it did get a little loud but i think it was just everyone having fun!! I would recommend this place for sure!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

My children and I were directed to Rusty’s by a Vicksburg local and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious and the service was excellent! Rusty’s is definitely a must when you visit Vicksburg!

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Historylover81
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Ordered the crawfish appetizer and the blackened grouper, both of which changed my life. Right near the yazoo river too so you can go for a nice stroll after your meal and walk it off!

Date of visit: June 2020