“Family of 20 Circle island tour”

Godspeed Adventures - Day Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Amazing, Private “Bucket-List” Adventure Tours. Combine several adventures/activities into one or more days & save money! Skydiving & Shark-Cage Adventures. Epic Kayaking/SUP, Hiking & Cliff-Jumping Adventures in remote locations. Dolphin/Turtle/Sea-Cave Adventures. Waikiki-Surfing, Canoe Surfing, SUP, Sailing & Parasailing Adventure Packages! Unforgettable Private Circle-Island-Adventure Tours!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a group of 20 ranging from ages 4-70. However, Robert did not disappoint. We saw and did so much in one day! From cliff jumping, to sea turtles, Catamaran, to Dole etc. It was a great Day! My only suggestion would be for a group of this size to have another guide in the other vehicle, because we all wanted to ride with Robert to soak in all of the neat facts and knowledge that he has about Hawaii! All in all and excellent Trip. One of the best parts is he takes so many pictures, so we don't have to worry about taking pictures, because he did that for us and that was worth a ton, we actually got to enjoy the experience while he documented it for us!!!

1  Thank Soonermama
"buddhist temple"
"highlight of our trip"
"sunset sail"

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My partner and I spent our last day in Hawaii with Rob on Godspeed Adventures. Rob took us on an amazing whole day journey around the Island, filled with adventures, sea turtles, hidden caves, and waterfalls. Rob made sure our day was everything we wanted plus more.
I couldn't thank him enough for making me fill comfortable when doing things as well as showing us the true hidden beauties in Hawaii. Can't wait to go back so he can show us more!

Thank you Rob!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

My boyfriend and I have been on two Godspeed Adventures and I already can't wait for our next one :)

The first was about a year ago where he guided us on how to get to the Stairway to Heaven hike, which was truly a once in a lifetime experience!!! I still can't believe we were able to do it.

This time, we wanted to explore more around the island. We went stand up paddle boarding, swam with wild dolphins, snorkeled with sea turtles, saw a few caves and hiked to a hidden waterfall. Robert was extremely courteous and patient in making sure we did everything we wanted to. My main goal was to find a sea turtle and Robert searched far and wide then we finally came face to face with one in the ocean! I was so grateful.

The cherry on top of all these incredible adventures is that throughout the day, Robert will take pictures and GoPro videos so you can focus on living in the moment. We went home with about 400 takes at no cost!

I recommend Godspeed Adventures to everyone visiting Oahu. Create a wishlist and Robert will make it happen! Simple as that. Thank you Robert and we hope to see you again next year :)

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our Honeymoon in Hawaii and a friend of ours highly recommended Robert and Godspeed Adventures and we we are SO thankful we did!! The day was absolutely incredible. Robert tailored our day towards us- we are both pretty active and adventurous so we had a good mix of hiking and exploring! We hiked up one mountain basically on the edge of a cliff-pretty intense but a blast!! Not only did we have a blast but we got to see many parts of the island and hear a lot about the history. Hawaii has fascinating history and Robert is really knowledgeable of it. And then after all your adventures you get tons of high quality pics to remember and reminisce. We HIGHLY recommend spending an adventure day with Robert. You will not regret it!!! We both agreed it was our favorite day of your honeymoon!