1,138 results
All reviews across the street fire grill great location international marketplace waikiki beach food pantry convenience store valet parking coffee machine pool bar breakfast buffet sliding door two blocks central location third floor shopping and restaurants bus stop
Reviewed 19 July 2016

Very nice hotel other than the rooms seemed small. The staff was courteous and helpful. The hotel restaurant was not open during our stay but they offered coupons for Dukes so within a 10 minute walk we had a great breakfast.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
John T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel. This makes us the newest in the area! Our restaurant will be opening this fall and I am sure it will be a great amenity. I am glad you enjoyed your HHonors breakfast at Duke's.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Room was incredibly clean, difficult for work since there was no office chair only a bench seat which didn't make much sense to me. The pool bar was outstanding, especially from the help of the bartenders Jacoby and Imee, although the drinks were overpriced and no Jack Daniels...who doesn't have Jack at the bar? Overall, a beautiful place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Jason B,
Looks like I need to order some Jack Daniels! I will do that this week and will also thank the pool bar staff for a job well done.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Overall my family and I were pleased with our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Housekeeping was great. The only real shortfall was wireless internet connectivity in the rooms, and parking service for our rental car at $35.00 per day. The wireless came and went for the first few days and stabilized for the last few days. We always could go to the business center to get internet access. For the car, it often took more than 30 minutes during the busy mornings when everyone was trying to get out.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

The new network equipment that was installed during your stay corrected the internet issues we were having. We should have no problems going forward with access or bandwidth to our free WiFi (and no resort fee I should add!) Thank you for your patience with this.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Room flooded- towels actually floated and no one came to help. Forced to have and early checkout since no other rooms were available. It's been 4 days and the Hotel Manager has still not reached out to me.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Songmail

That was very unfortunate and how we handled it was not very customer service oriented. Since we spoke on the phone last week, I have followed up with the staff and I am confident our response will be much better in the event something like this happens again. I am sorry we caused you so much frustration and inconvenience and I trust you are satisfied with the final outcome.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Family of 4 stayed for 1 night post-cruise at this newly renovated, modern hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, we were provided with complimentary breakfast vouchers to Duke’s as the hotel’s restaurant is still not ready for use. Breakfast at Duke’s was great and the walk there very easy.

Experience at check in was below average. The front desk staff seemed apathetic and unsure. However, our experience with the Bell Desk is definitely worth mentioning and writing about! From the moment we walked in to the moment we checked out, every single one of the Bell Staff we encountered were warm and friendly. Special mention to Nolan who took care of storing our luggage and getting us to a cab. He was so welcoming and genuinely helpful. We could tell that he truly enjoys interacting with the hotel guests. True Hawaiian spirit!

Stayed: July 2016
3  Thank TravelFan678

Thank you for mentioning what a great job Nolan did for you. I will thank him today for exceeding your expectations. Our Gold and Diamond HHonors members are enjoying the Duke's buffet. It is a very nice venue right on the beach and the food is terrific.