US$418
US$258
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

US$341
US$207
Priceline
  • Beachfront
16,459 results
All reviewsrainbow towerali towersuper pooltropics bartapa poolprivate poolpronto picklehilton hawaiian villageabc storeround table pizzaparadise poolwaikiki beachocean viewfireworks showdiamond headfriday night fireworkslots of shops
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My wife and daughter stayed here from New Zealand, regardless of reviews and negative comments we stayed here for 8 nights and we received excellent service by all staff from check in to checkout, the restaurants and amenities are great.

There are different towers to choose from for your accommodation and we have stayed at many along Waikiki including the Outrigger Reef, Moana Surfrider .

For a family holiday with kids , this was much better.

Well done Hilton Hawaiian Village

Room Tip: Choose Rainbow or Ali'i Towers
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank bnzexec1
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The hotel sits right on Waikiki beach, so no complaints about the location. There are also enough shops and restaurants on the property you wouldn't really have to go elsewhere. Amenities can't be faulted and the staff are amazing. But maybe the reason the staff are so friendly and helpful is they know how much the poor suckers who stay in the hotel are paying. Seriously, $3 for a small bag of chips ! $90 for buffet breakfast for 2 !! ??
The rooms are comfortable but not overly large. You will pay a high premium for a room overlooking the beach. The usual tea and coffee making facilities are provided as are a room safe and ironing board and iron. There is a small fridge in the room, empty of course. You would do well to take a short walk , get off the property to stock it.
We tried a couple of the onsite restaurants. The casual Tropics, bar and grill and the more upmarket Bali steakhouse. No complaints about the food or service in either location. On the check, they are kind enough to suggest a minimum 15% tip !
We also attended the Starlight Luau. This is not recommended. The tickets are very expensive for what is a pretty poor buffet dinner with a very amateur show.
Of course you expect things in Hawaii to be a little more expensive than on the mainland but Hilton seem to be milking it. Stay somewhere else , save your money to spend on some of the many other attractions O'ahu has to offer.

Room Tip: If you must stay here, pay the premium and get a room with a beach view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LJB610
hhvguestservices, Manager at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Aloha LJB610,

Thank you for taking time to share feedback about your recent visit. It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the service provided by our team members as well as our beachside Tropics and Bali Steak and Seafood Restaurants. Our teams work very hard to provide the best food and service possible and we are happy to hear you enjoyed the experience. We do regret that the experience at the Starlight Luau was not as enjoyable. We are committed to making our entire guest stay a pleasurable experience and deeply regret that we fell short with this. We hope you will reconsider and allow us another chance to welcome you back for a more enjoyable stay.

Mahalo.

Hilton Hawaiian Village Guest Services Team

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Check in was easy. We upgraded to an ocean/Diamond Head view and the view was amazing. The room was clean but dated. the staff was very professional and polite. If you are looking at this resort remember it is very very busy. The location was not bad and the walk to Waikiki Beach was not bad.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lillian_6648
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort , Rainbow tour for our anniversary. The resort is well maintained and the staff are very helpful. Things that we learned from our stay. If at all possible do a pre-check in, it will save you time! The hotel has a special arrangement with the a taxi company that charges $29 flat rate to the airport from the hotel. If you want to get around and explore Waikiki it is best to use Uber or Lyft. If you love shopping, this is the place for you. There are plenty of stores and malls near the resort. The only downside to our stay is there is very little shade on the beach, and the rental of chairs and umbrella are a bit expensive.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank alexanderagosto
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I have been a loyal Marriot customer for years and decided to try the Hilton. What a terrible mistake! I went on the official Hilton website and chatted with a representative that quoted me a price, that I agreed to. Then insisted I book the 10 night stay with 10 separate reservations, informing me that the rate I had been quoted was only available if the booking was made in this nonstandard format. I was told to book 10 separate reservations in 10 different rooms and that it would all be sorted out when I got the the hotel. I contacted the Hilton the next day and was informed they had no such practice and my 10 reservations for different rooms was exactly what I would get, also, the price I had been quoted by the online representative, was not being honoured. After several wasted phone calls and being told that the price I had been quoted was not possible, I asked that my reservations be cancelled. I don't know who they hire at their call centres, but clearly one of there employees felt like having a laugh. I guess the joke is on me. This is without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had with a hotel.

Room Tip: Do not utilize the chat feature on Hilton website, or trust rates
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy V
hhvguestservices, Manager at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Aloha Amy V

We are terribly sorry to learn of the incidents regarding your room reservation. May we please ask that you contact our property directly for immediate assistance? Our management team is reviewing your comments as they are very concerning and we would like to speak directly with you if at all possible. We look forward to your phone call.

Mahalo,