US$418
US$206
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$280
US$219
US$207
Priceline
1,804 results
All reviewskorean restaurantgreat locationkorean airlinesbreakfast buffetstay there againbell deskfront desk staffbeach towelsshops and restaurantsshort walk to the beachbeds were comfortableocean viewper daystreet noisemini fridgediamond headblock
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The staff at this hotel were extremely nice and helpful. The rooms are average and the amenities as well. Room was clean. Parking is tight below the hotel but manageable.
Decent bang for your buck though in Waikiki. Staff definitely make the place. Mahalo!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank htown_7
Kris W, Guest Relations Manager at Waikiki Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Aloha htown_7,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I'm so glad you had a positive experience. We especially appreciate the kind words regarding our team members. That's what we're all about at Waikiki Resort - creating a genuine connection with each and every guest, while providing exceptional value right in the heart of Waikiki. We hope to see you again someday!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I took 79 High School All State Music students from 10 different states and stayed at The Waikiki Resort Hotel in June 2018. There were no complaints concerning rooms, service, etc, about the hotel,. The management and staff were so accommodating! The front desk guys: Brandon, Dave, and Connor were the best...very helpful!

I highly recommend The Waikiki Resort Hotel....great place and location!

Room Tip: The higher the floors the better view!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Stephen W
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I live in Hawai'i and whenever I'm in search of a destination to have a 'staycation' or weekend getaway, Waikiki Resort Hotel has never failed to cross my mind. Every single time I bring my family/friends along, it always ends up being a memorable and eventful time with not one single dull moment for everyone to remember.

I had booked a weekend at the Resort and my reservation was obscured in the process and was booked a day before my actual arrival. I arrived on the date not knowing that I did not have a room available for me since the reservation accidentally got pushed back a day. The staff jumped to the situation and helped resolved the problem and was able to rebook me a new room with no charge at all. I must say the short time it took to re-book a room for me was quickly completed within the time it took my family and I to have brunch.

The hotel is in an unbeatable area, you are welcome to the pool on the 2nd Floor or take less than 5 minutes to Waikiki Beach to take a dip in the pacific! The location is quite central from a large variety of shopping, restaurants and bars! All of Kalakaua Ave is available to all of your endeavors from shopping at Hawai'i's tiny mom and pop souvenir shops to browsing some of the finest shops in Waikiki!

The hotel itself is a wonderful place to stay and the staff really make sure our visits there feel at right at home! Their hospitality make staying there such a welcoming environment for all of their guests to enjoy. Quick to respond to room service requests, very accommodating to many different situations and customer service is just always A+. The cleanliness of the room always exceeds proficiency, the room never has that odd, stale odor that some hotels possess. A great thing about this hotel is it offers many different comfortable and inviting rooms at different affordable rates with the same customer service as a luxury room would. The hotel ranges from many different affordable room rates, featuring their very own array of Waikiki Resort toiletries! These rooms do include In-Room and Lobby high speed internet, as well as a dvd kiosk to borrow at your liking for the entertainment system, we used that to our advantage quite often. The children that travel with us definitely appreciated it when they travel with us.

A thousand Mahalo's and Aloha's to the GM Glenn Vergara and family favorite, Brandon, for always creating an ambience filled with Good Vibrations, Aloha Spirit. Glenn has a way of maintaining an all around inviting and captivating experience.

Room Tip: rooms facing the ocean always end with a beautiful sunset
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kris W, Guest Relations Manager at Waikiki Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Aloha cabertocaesar,

Wow, what can I say... thank you so much! We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this review. This is the type of feedback that needs to be shared with each and every team member because this is why we do what we do. This is what it's all about - developing relationships, building trust, and providing good old-fashioned Hawaiian-style hospitality. I'm sure we'll see you again soon enough. And what a wonderful day it will be. Until then, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent location close to the beach, the pool wasn’t that great no shade and the scenery around the pool wasn’t nice. The room was ok but the bathroom was super small. The Front desk staff was very nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Aloha champagnehamilton,

We really appreciate the candid feedback. Sounds like overall you had a great experience. We're always open to new ideas and will certainly consider your comments as we continue to look for ways to improve. Thanks again!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Have just returned from Hawaii having spent 7 nights at this hotel. It is well located being a short walk from Waikiki beach as well as local restaurants and bars. Our room was comfortable, clean and with coffee making facilities. We had been upgraded and had s sea view which was lovely. The buffet breakfast served has a good choice of foods. Staff were very friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. On the 2nd floor there is a nice pool and sun lounge area. Beach towels were available free, a nice touch if you wanted to spend the day on the beach. All in all we had a fantastic time in Hawaii and this hotel certainly contributed to that. Would certainly use again if I was to return to Hawaii.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kris W, Guest Relations Manager at Waikiki Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi JPE56,

Thank you for this thoughtful and detailed review. Just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate it. I'm so glad we were able to make your stay extra special. The sea views are amazing and we always get rave reviews on the breakfast buffet. It really is a wonderful value. So glad you enjoyed your time with us here at Waikiki Resort. We'd love to have you back.