“Craving a smoked meat sandwich!”

CJ's New York Style Delicatessen
Ranked #227 of 2,540 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok, it’s not a Montreal Smoked Meat sandwich, but it was delicious. Had the pastrami on rye with mustard, pickle & fries. The mango smoothie was excellent. Thanks to Lauren for top notch service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I came twice here during our visit. I had the French toast which was the best French toast I’ve ever had- but I love coconut. I also had the turkey Ruben which was great too! My husband had the spicy chicken frittata and he said it was good. For lunch he had the pastrami sandwich and he said it was just ok. Fries were ok. The food was good but for 2 people we spent $40-$50 each time- so quite pricey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant offers many varieties of sandwiches. The are very large with large amounts of meat and fries. We could only eat half. The other half stayed fresh until lunch the next day. The service as quick and the wait-staff friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is great. The waiters and staff are fast and friendly. The food portions are large and they have a great selection of food to eat Would go back when in Oahu

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food all day long in with a New York twist.
We had breakfast here every day and were not disappointed.
The bloody marys are also spectacular