“Carefree Rental”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View to the right of golf course, Manoa Valley
Tennis and Basketball Courts
Short 1 Block walk to the sand of Waikiki Beach! (photo shot from our lanai)
BBQ Area on 6th Floor Recreation Deck
Brand NEW Lobby Area -  Coffee shop, Mini Market and FREE parking!
Sunset of Waikiki Beach
Sunset Views from Our Lanai!
Morning View of View from our lanai
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vikkenato...
Andover, Minnesota
“Carefree Rental”
Reviewed 13 February 2013 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed alone in Tiffany's condo last May while visiting Honolulu for my daughter's graduation. It was a last minute decision to attend the graduation and I was hesitant to book a condo without the privilege of having a lot of time to review the area and accomodations. This condominium unit opened up due to a cancellation and I was very lucky to find it. Tiffany was so helpful and patient with my many questions and concerns before I arrived. She made my travel plans less frantic. When I arrived, I was so happy I picked the condo. The location is perfect for walking to the many restaurants, shopping, and of course, the beach! I felt at home my first night. I loved the ocean view each evening while relaxing on the lanai after my busy days. It was a wonderful place to spend time with my daughter. Tiffany has thought of everything and the condo comes equipped for a perfect stay. I cannot wait to go back and hope to soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How easy Tiffany made everything.
Liked least: That I couldn't have stayed longer?
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
wi
Reviewed 22 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

wi
Reviewed 22 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Gene134
Island Lake, Illinois
“Great Location, Great View, Very Comfortable”
Reviewed 26 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

This was the perfect place for us to stay. Easy to walk to everything in Waikiki and the bus stop is right there too. Comfortable bed and couch and nice chairs to sit in on the lanai and enjoy the great views of the ocean and mountains. Dealing with Tiffany was a breeze and everything was as advertized or better. Hope to get back soon!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed 30 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

Management Response
30 Mar 2012
Thanks so much for the terrific review! We always like to hear how people staying for extended periods (1 month+) feel about how we have stocked our unit with all the necessities of home. Thanks again for taking such great care of our home away from home and we look forward to you coming again real soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing