“Great variety in icecream ”

Lappert's Ice Cream
Ranked #7 of 118 Dessert in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Waikiki
Reviewed 30 August 2019 via mobile

Great variety in ice creams and gelato. You can get waffle cones or normal cones . Or tubs to eat from . The provide fresh water at the door. I had the coconut flavour it was very nice . My husband had the boysenberry flavour. .make sure you get the hard icecream as the guy who served me wanted to put all the nearly melted soft stuff in and I asked politely can I have the hard icecream. For the two was about $14

2  Thank 321sandrad

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Try the Sunday with choco brownie! Amazing!
The cones are fresh and crunch.
The mac nut ice cream is also very good.
The service was not that friendly, but is worth it.

2  Thank Fernanda T
Reviewed 28 August 2019

This place has some of the best ice cream I have had. It's a quick stop for water as well. The only downfall to this place is that it can get very busy and crowded since it is right across the street from the hotel. Try the chocolate Oreo in a chocolate waffle cone. You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank agraves10
Reviewed 25 August 2019 via mobile

The ice cream was very good and they had very good waffle cones. I had my scoop of coconut macadamia nut fudge in a chocolate dipped cone with macadamia nuts. Crowded but worth the wait.

2  Thank Catherine M
Reviewed 20 August 2019

My Wife and I were staying at HHV for 12 nights and had morning coffee and pastries for breakfast from Lappert's nearly every morning (except when on a tour).

Sometimes we had to wait in a queue but that is symptomatic of excellent food & service. After a few types of Coffee we stuck with Iced Mocha with Whipped Cream and a Cinnamon Roll or a Sticky Macadamia Bun. The perfect way to kick start a day.

We are Aussies and enjoy our coffee and fair to say it was rare we got a good one during a 4 week trip through USA but Lappert's were the exception and thanks so much to those folks who restored our coffee faith.

They also have delicious ice creams and we attacked a few of these after a dip in the ocean or lagoon. Highly recommend anything in a waffle cone.

5  Thank prw05