“Dive Pirates”

Reef Pirates Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Reef Pirates offers daily Oahu scuba diving trips and professional PADI scuba certifications. We operate our own dive boat and limit it to 6 divers plus crew for a more personalized, less crowded dive experience. We have an excellent safety record, and offer complimentary Waikiki hotel transportation with all our dive charters and scuba certification courses. We also offer private charters and multi day packages, as well as the latest equipment from Atomic and Cressi. Want to try scuba diving and not certified? We offer Discover Scuba Diving. Try diving in a safe, secure, and friendly way.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a FANTASTIC experience diving with Dive Pirates!! They take out no more than 6 divers on each run. The staff is courteous, friendly and knowledgeable (Crash was able to find critters I would have never even seen.... I think he may be a Dive Jedi). I will definitely be diving with Reef Pirates whenever i am on Oahu!!!

Adam Grose

Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"awesome dives"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I got SCUBA certified in 2014 in Sarasota, FL for my 40th birthday. In June of 2015 we made our first trip to Hawaii. We decided we wanted to do our first official dive in Hawaii since our certification. I researched online all the different outfits that offered dive tours, and we settled on Reef Pirates. My wife and I were both so happy with the experience, and we can't wait to go back. The tour guide and boat captain were friendly and helpful. Because this was our first official dive outside of certification, we were really nervous. But the crew made us feel very comfortable. We saw turtles, an eel, an octopus, and lots of fish. We paid extra to have a photographer come along with us during our dive, and I am so glad we made that decision. It is well worth the extra money. We found out that our photographer was actually the owner of the company, and he captured some fantastic shots of us. Pay the extra money for this service, you will not regret it. For a small fee, they even allowed our non-certified friend to come along and snorkel at the surface as we dove. It was a great experience for all of us. Overall, this experience was the highlight of our Hawaii trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great experience with the whole team. Small and personal. Just the relaxed environment I was hoping for.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ll save you some time-LOOK NO MORE, and SAVE YOUR SPOT with Reef Pirates. I looked around and called about 5 dive shops in Oahu before going and they are the best one. Last week I went diving with them for 3 days and had different crew each time. They were all awesome and laid back but also professional, the boat wasn’t cramped only 6 people or less. I saw some with about 20 people on the boat it seems like. Anyways…..
The first day was 2 shallow dives with Noah, Jake and Lauren. The group I went with were doing their skills for open water cert. so you probably know how that went but the crew was really great.
The second day was AMAZING! With Noah and Lee and the group I went with was cool as cucumbers. As soon as we got to the site we dove right in and stayed down as long as possible. Both sites were amazing the ship wreck and another site with bunch of huge turtles, an octopus even stayed on my hand for a while. Also, Lee was nice enough and took videos of each of us with our cameras. Overall it was my favorite, and everyone definitely had a great time.
The third day was with Arthur and Crash, it was also AMAZING! We drifted on the first dive and plane wreck the second dive. Arthur gave me the shells he picked up during the dive which was cool. Overall, it was also my favorite and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.