Open today: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$94.85
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Ways to Experience Pearl Harbor National Memorial
from $94.85
from $276.23
from $26.61
from $414.37
13,829 results
All reviews pearl harbor uss missouri aviation museum audio tour boat ride free tickets who lost their lives humbling experience men and women visitor center short film arrive early mighty mo visiting oahu memorial movie attack
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We toured the memorials and paid our respect to those lost. The spirit of this place helps one to remember the cost of freedom and the cost of War.
The historic value of this park is a treasure.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We booked an excursion through the Pearl Harbor official website and were so glad we did. For $39.99 a very friendly driver picked us up at our hotel in Waikiki and took us via shuttle to Pearl Harbor, where our timed tickets to the USS Arizona had already been arranged. We had about an hour to wander the rest of the monument, including numerous memorials and the museum, prior to watching the orientation video and boarding the boat for the USS Arizona. My father is a Navy veteran; I found the entire experience extremely moving and was so glad I was able to visit. The museum and video do a wonderful job of providing context and information and I now understand so much more than I did prior to the visit.

I recommend Pearl Harbor to anyone visiting Hawaii.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Wow . Wat can i say bt must do this. Very moving. If u get there early you will see the u.s flag getting raised and the u.s anthem being played at exact time pearl harbor got hit.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Definitely invest in the "passport to Pearl Harbor", as this will get you into not only the big four (the sub, memorial, ship, and aviation hanger), but also the little museums attached to each one of these.

Pearl Harbor was a beautiful place to remember our fallen and everyone was extremely respectful the day we were there. The Arizona Memorial was the most somber moment of the day, but was also the most striking.

The USS Missouri was absolutely breathtaking in its larger than life experience. Not only are you walking around this battleship, but the historical aspects inside were rather appealing as well.

The USS Bowfin, while amazing to experience, was rather difficult to get around. I don't recommend this part of Pearl Harbor if you have ANY difficulties crouching down low and bringing your knees to your chest to get through each passageway.

The Pacific Aviation Museum was absolutely my favorite part of the day. The historic planes in the hanger bay were amazing to see up close and personal, as well as the colorful décor on them. DEFINITELY recommend checking this out.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I did the Hoku Pearl Harbour 'Call to Duty' tour today, and really enjoyed it.
Started at 8:45 and I was dropped back at 4:30. The site is really impressive, and we were lucky to have Greg as our guide. He is really knowledgable and gave us good tips to help us get the best vantage points. Be sure to get to the pick-up point early as I almost missed out when the bus went without me. Luckily, The bus came back to get me. I would also recommend not taking a bag, backpack or bumbag, as these are not permitted on the memorial site and have to be left in the baggage centre. That will cost you $3.00 and it is a bit of a pain to have to deposit them there, and especially, to retrieve them at the end of the day.

1  Thank Ramrak