2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
eDreamsUS$99
1,790 results
All reviews waffles pet friendly hotel grand canyon allow pets first floor great place to stay free breakfast the breakfast area easy access definitely stay here again room was large beds were comfortable road trip dogs cereal walmart nau
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

not happy dishonest in rates and taxes. did not know until I was home and saw it on my checking acct. Will not stay there again. So sad that they operate this way. The hotel itself was nice and clean...

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank rmurphy655
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your stay . I did also get your survey . We do show that you prepaid and booked with pricline . When booking with a prepaid 3rd party reservations they will communicate all their fees .. I am sorry you did not get any clarity and the front desk at check in.

have a great day

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful property. Clean room. Friendly guest service. Cozy environment. Close to food and gas. Easy access off of freeway. Personal touch of note left by cleaner of the room. Overall, the nicest place I stayed on my trip.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank LDeezy33
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.
Have a fantastic day

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I stayed with my grown children and our dog. The suite was extremely clean and comfortable. I encountered an extraordinary staff member her name was Drew.. after my swim I asked for an extra blanket and pillow she accommodated me with ease. I look forward to my next visit. Thank you.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Thank you for reviewing you stay with us . I will be sure that Drew is recognized for her outstanding service
Have a great day

Reviewed 4 January 2021

The location is good.The room is new with hardwood floor which we love. It is very clean. The bed is too soft for my taste. One big complain we have is the breakfast. The only breakfast they serve now is a mini muffin with mini apple every day. there is no other option. Other hotels has much better to-go breakfast option. Luckily there are M near by. But it is still no fun has to go out in snow to get breakfast from somewhere else when you already pay for it.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank IrisYosemite

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us . We are still working with our corporate office on our grab and go breakfast options and have tried several different options . We have reduced our rates and our breakfast was always free
I will be sure to share your comments with my team

Reviewed 28 December 2020

It’s Pet friendly (didn’t bring ours but nice to know it is). Location is great to food, NAU Campus, and freeway. We went for a weekend snow tubing trip. Also was only about 4 miles away.

COVID made things challenging. I travelled with 2 smaller children and we filled the trash cans pretty quick. They stopped daily room cleanings. I get it and can’t ding them for it.

1 morning there was a lack of hot water. (Not ice cold just warm enough to be tolerable). Mattress and Pillows weren’t bad just not great either. I’ll definitely stay here again.

Oh breakfast was a paper bag with a muffin and piece of fruit. Again COVIDs fault.

Place was all clean and looked fairly newly renovated. Again I would/will stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank lukeyoungstead
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.