Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff
US$152
Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$140
Sonesta ES Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$176
US$178
Courtyard Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$114
Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$216
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$143
Travelocity
US$186
Agoda.com
Wyndham Flagstaff Resort(Flagstaff)
US$233
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinnamon rollsgrand canyonsales managerroom was cleanpancake machinefree breakfastbottled waterthe breakfast areacracker barrelfront desk staffyogurtwould stay here againnice stayhot breakfasteasy accessup to dateconvenient location
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A good place to stay in Flagstaff when visiting the great places of interest nearby.
One can nearly always rely on a comfortable bed in Holiday Inns around the world and this hotel was no exception. I did have trouble getting a hot cup of coffee but a friendly staff member helped me out. Breakfast was a little unnerving as a bus of tourists demolished everything in sight. However they were soon gone and the coffee, hot water and tea bags were replenished as well as the other standard HI breakfast fare. The staff were all very helpful and friendly at this hotel.

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest. Thank you for staying with the Holiday Inn again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our chain and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty. :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There are a lot of hotels in Flagstaff but this would be a good choice. Close to the Interstate so easy to access and ideal for an overnight stay. Good sized room, good sized bathroom. Well appointed room - comfortable bed. Good breakfast.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Leigh - Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. :)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I'll always choose Holiday Inn Express when traveling personally with family. Staff is always friendly, helpful and hotel is always clean. This Flagstaff hotel was recently remodeled with some updates and some shortcuts - but nonetheless, we we're comfortable and centrally located (also near a newer Walmart for items and food). Includes breakfast, free apples/oranges/bananas all day, but doesn't have a "pantry" for snacks or forgotten items. Just vending machines which are limited. Again, Walmart close by and also gas stations. The pool is under construction. Though I found Flagstaff cooler in temps, it boasted "heated" which would've been great for after a long day of tours. It was not indicated that this was not available. Otherwise,up to normal par!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Hi Maggie - Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty. :)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Luckily I had made reservations a few days before I arrived. When I checked in, there must have been at 5 people walk in to check for vacancies, but they were sold out.

There is great water pressure in the shower. All in all, a quick solid overnight stop

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear James - Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. :)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was surprised that I enjoyed this Holiday Inn Express as much as I did. The free breakfast was awesome because they had Cinnabon! They served coffee all day and afternoon snacks (cookies & fruit). The staff was friendly and great. The rooms were clean. Also, this hotel is conveniently close to Denny's & Wal-Mart. It is about an 8 minute drive away from downtown Flagstaff. One detail about the hotel that I liked is that each room has varying pillows with different ranges of firmness. This is a perfect place to stay if you are visiting the Grand Canyon and it is about 40 minutes away from Sedona. The pool was closed when I visited due to remodeling. The only reason I give this hotel 4 stars instead of 5 is because the elevators are super slow. Other than that, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Guestrelations2017b, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.