“It was like I was staying with a relative.”
other travellers have booked this property
Very comfortable bed Pocket door between BR and BA
Pocket door between BR and BA
Shower and toilet
Vanity and sink
Fully equipped kitchen
Dining area and door leading to patio
Fold-out sofa in LR
German Schrank (wardrobe) for extra storage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

dodgerlak...
“It was like I was staying with a relative.”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

When we arrived at the home we immediately felt welcomed by the home owner and the experience never ended all weekend. My wife two kids and my self were so happy with the cleanliness and practicality of the amenities in the apartment. it meet all of our expectations not to much and not to little just right! the location was perfect just on the out side of town mins from everthing you need and walking distance into the forest. I would definitely stay there agian and agian.

Date of stay: May 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MD
Reviewed 17 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2014
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.