“Worse pre-cooked frozen food, awful, never again.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #38 of 328 Restaurants in Flagstaff
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Our visit was in May 2021 and there were 4 of us. 3 of us ordered hamburgers with sides and one ordered meat loaf with sides. Our hamburgers were flavorless and obviously frozen and reheated hamburger patties. The sides were ok but the one person who ordered the meat loaf got a very small serving of mashed potatoes and gravy (it was so small a serving it looked like a child size) and the service, while service was good, the food was terrible. WHEN WILL CRACKER BARREL GO BACK TO ACTUALLY COOKING FOOD IN THE KITCHEN?? frozen food is not what you expect in a restaurant of this stature. Never again... until they get their act together.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (529)

Reviewed 1 June 2021

Close to all hotels and worth a short drive since this area is not very walkable, yikes. Service good, price right just homestyle cooking.

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Cannot get Cracker Barrel where I live in Ca. Love their green beans. Ordered the chicken fried steak and the order was pretty big. Think I will order luncheon size next time I go..and I WILL go again.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

We placed a to go order for breakfast - we were supposed to get sausage biscuits and biscuits and gravy. We received corn muffins instead of biscuits. Gravy just isn’t the same on a corn muffin.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I’ve never had a bad experience at Cracker Barrel. Until this one. First, the hostess Julianne NEVER made eye contact with us. Never. She spent ages fussing with menus and talking to her coworker. She never looked up at us or asked how many were in our party. With her back turned to us, she just started walking away and said “follow me.” At least that’s what I think she said. Who knows. There were people on all sides of us, distancing for COVID. Most of my food was lukewarm at best and my fried Okra was downright cold. I can assure cold fried okra is not good. A horrible experience all around. I would never go back to this location.

Date of visit: April 2021