All reviews road trip clean rooms hotel room one night stay upon check convenient location montage mountain cassie upgrades university
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I really could just let the pictures do the talking here...

Thank goodness this was just a one night stay. I'll start with the positives. The location is convenient. There's plenty of parking. The lobby is great. The restaurant won't kill anyone. Check-in was quick and uncomplicated. And you don't have to wait long for the elevators. The bed and pillows are decent.

But the rest of the room...oh the room has enough negatives to erase anything good. Open the closet, come away with a doorknob. Straighten the crookedly installed wall sconces. Go to the bathroom. The toilet flushes. Somewhat. So you're better off filling the trashcan with hot water and pouring it down the toilet to get the toilet paper down. Don't expect to get the bathroom door closed, either. Time to shower and try not to touch the disgusting walls.

I could not get out of that hotel fast enough. Certainly not what one would expect under the Four Points name.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I spent 2 nights at this hotel. The location is great. There is a diner down the street, a grocery store across the street and it's just off the highway (which you barely hear). The rooms were rather small. The bathroom is tiny. The thing that gives this hotel a 2 star is the service. It's pretty bad. I found myself in front of 3 women bickering, pacing behind the counter and generally disheveled. I was the only party checking in so it's not like they were busy. The woman checking me in was not at all friendly. I was greeted with, What's you name". Followed by, "I need ID". No hello. No welcome, just name and ID. I was given my room key and pointed to where breakfast would be served.
The next day my key card was deactivated because the woman checking me in only validated it for one night leaving me to walk back to the front desk after midnight to re-activate my key. There's nothing quite like being tired and ready for bed only to find you're locked out.
The next morning, I called for towels the next morning (late leaving the room the day previous so no room service) and waited. It was getting pretty late so I walked out to find someone to grab towels from. The cleaning service was a few doors down. They were cleaning rooms. They could have walked a few doors down but no. I asked for towels and she knew what room I was in. She knew I had called and didn't bother to bring towels just kept cleaning rooms. Who does that? I was happy to check out and leave that dysfunction junction.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018

We liked the Hotel, for the most part. Conveniently located, and nice, modern, clean rooms for a fair price. They have a Hotel Bar and a restaurant as well. Only had breakfast at the restaurant because they included it, and it was good, with good service. Only two things that weren't great... First- the lobby and first floor area was very hot. Not sure if the A/C was broken, but it was miserable warm. Second- we met one of our customers at the Hotel Bar, and decided to have a few mixed drinks. There was nothing wrong with the quality or the service... but when we got the bill... $16 per drink for SoCo, and $22 per drink for Crown. So if you go here... SIP YOUR DRINK!!! Haha. I will say, that we have more work out there, and we WILL stay here again. We just won't be drinking at their bar. So I do recommend the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We went up for the peach festival and arrived a day early so we decided to stay there. By the time we got to our room it was after 1am in the morning. We literally just jumped into bed after driving 19 hours from Florida. The concert started the next day so we hurried and jumped into the shower. Mold every where!!! We got dressed and didn’t want to miss the festival and started down the hall. All of the light fixtures had no covers over them! I would think it would have been very dangerous. Needless to say there was not another hotel available close to our festival and ended up staying another day. Will probably never go back !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Mukib R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your feedback concerning your recent stay.
We are embarrassed with our performance and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
I have addressed all concerns with the appropriate department head to avoid future reoccurrence.
Please call us at your convenience to discuss further to resolve to your satisfaction.
We look forward to regain your confidence back on your next stay with us.
Very Best!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Stay here for the 2nd year in a row. Last year we were offered breakfast for two, not this year. The carpet in our room was wet near the window. The next morning we discovered the air conditioner leaks when turned off. Told the front desk before 8am the next day, Didn't get feedback until after 3pm. Told had to move to a new room. Got to the new room the door hinges were falling off. The staff did nothing to help the situation. I was not given any options, so moved back to the original room with the wet carpet. I wasn't smart by moving back into the room as water and electricity shouldn't mix. By the next morning the water had spread. We kept our slippers on and moved our luggage and personal items closer to the door to avoid our clothes getting soaked in our travel bags. The highlight at his hotel is my son loves the pool. Next year I may stay closer to the University at the Hilton.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucy A
Mukib R, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Lucy,
Thank you very much for your feedback.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We are very disappointed with our performance.
I have addressed this unfortunate issues with the appropriate department heads to avoid future issues.
Please call us to discuss further resolution.
Once again, Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to regain your confidence back.
Very Best!