2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
RadissonUS$95
1,502 results
All reviews historic building trax bar stained glass beautiful hotel beautiful lobby coffee bar downtown scranton marble railroad brunch converted university tiles
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was a truly beautiful hotel, wonderful service, gorgeous restaurant with amazing menu, and also a phenomenal deal. Also so impressed with the impeccably honesty and professionalism. I left my laptop in the room by accident and didn’t realize for days, but they preserved it safely in a locked facility, which their wonderful Manager, Jarrod, moved heaven and earth to get opened for me after-hours when I returned for it! Truly wonderful hotel and staff in every respect! 100% will return.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel is set in a beautifully restored historic train station. The staff is very kind and the location is very convenient to Downtown Scranton. The room itself was clean and comfortable. We had a room on the sixth floor, no paranormal activity to report, had a great night’s sleep.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pjsubway
Jared Margopoulos, Other at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

pjsubway,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful that your experience with our staff exceeded your expectations.
I will be sure to share your review with the team and congratulate them. We cant wait to see you again.

Reviewed 18 December 2020

TARA the manager was so accomplished and accommodating to all of our needs,as well as Jared. While staying 2 days and working through a major nor Easter storm for work they made us feel at home and taken care of..very personalable and took care of every detail from check in to finding out about local place open during the storm, for anything we may need..Donna the bartender and wait staff placing our take out order dyr6covid restrictions make sure we had all our condiments when leaving and everything sanitary..best wine recommendations and what a personality
.made our stay so pleasant with all her happiness and warmth! So much that I booked for my birthday the 23rd straight through Christmas to the 26th! Absolutely book..clean warmth sanitary and beautiful..the Christmas tree in lobby is huge and real..home for the holidays!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jared Margopoulos, Other at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

SoraydaBusillo,

Thank you kindly for your stellar review. I will be sure to congratulate the team on there continued successes. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Loving this place, friendly atmosphere, clean, reasonable price and nice historic building. I’m recommending this hotel to anyone coming to Scranton PA. Jared is doing an excellent job and sonas the housekeeping people, very quick to respond when asked about clean towels and bed linens Eunice is doing an excellent job!

Date of stay: December 2020

lucilles260,

Thank you kindly for your review. I will be sure to post your review for the staff to see and congratulate them. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

I'm not sure how lthis is rated highly.
First of all the internet is absurdly slow and unreliable. Room is not very sound proof, I can easily hear outdoor noises, the floor creaking outside, and next room. You know its old when you run the water first and it's colored. I would say it's not very handicapped friendly at the main entrance, you would have to go to the rear.

On a positive note the room I received was adequately large. Main lobby has a nostalgic feel to it.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jared Margopoulos, Other at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

xaitrax,

Thank you kindly for your review. I can assure you we are taking the necessary steps to make sure what you experienced is corrected. We hope to see you again someday.