“Pet Friendly Cabin Get Away From It All!!”
other travellers have booked this property
1850's Massanutten Springs Cabin
Kitchen & Breakfast Bar Kennedy's Peak (view from patio / deck)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen & Breakfast Bar
Kennedy's Peak (view from patio / deck)
fireplace in Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Great Room
Great Room
Loft bedroom
Private fishing pond (walking distance)
Swing-daybed on deck
Hot Tub on Patio
Kennedy's peak - Fall - view from cabin
1850's Massanutten Springs - Fall
Our #1Rock Tavern River Kamp- 12 min from cabin- rent tubes, canoes, and kayaks...shuttle from Kamp
#1Rock Tavern River Kamp - Springs guest are welcome to use our kamp for picnics, swim, rent tubes
Massanutten Boat Landing- walking distance from cabin
view from deck and patio
patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cops1mom
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Pet Friendly Cabin Get Away From It All!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

What an amazing long holiday weekend! This beautifully kept and upgraded 1850 cabin is an absolute charming yet modern treasure!

Everything was well thought out and just lovely, we couldn't have asked for anything better, even if it rained most of our trip. Close enough to town without being too close, Luray caverns just minutes away (also wonderful) wonderful hikes and a fishing pond (this is where hubby stayed most of the trip) on property and just a few minutes of an easy walk away.

Perfection, We will certainly be back!

20 Jun 2018
I am just thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful stay! Awesome! Thank you for a wonderful review and we will look forward to having you as our guests in the future.
S B
South Houston, Texas
“Relaxing and Beautiful”
Reviewed 30 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is a BEAUTIFUL house!! We loved the rustic look with the luxe amenities! Super clean and comfortable. The stained, stamped concrete floor in the living room and kitchen area are beautiful. The ceiling beams and wood floor in the master bedroom gave a rustic log cabin feel. We didn't make a fire in the bedroom fireplace, but the settee and area rug in that space was very nice. The bed was comfortable and the dressers were very pretty and clean. I felt good about keeping my clothes in there for our visit. The master bathroom was the bathroom of my dreams with a giant sunken tub and large beautifully tiled shower with 2 shower heads. Plenty of hot water for a nice long shower. The kitchen has tiled counter tops and a nice window to look out of while I made coffee in the coffeemaker and toast in the nice 4-slice toaster. Really nice stove/oven and microwave. Fridge kept our stuff super cold and has a water/ice dispenser in the door. We brought bottled water, but I found the well water tasted great. It was really nice to be able to wash/dry our clothes in the small laundry room and come home with clean laundry in our suitcases. The hot tub was wonderful and it was awesome to sit and view the pretty grassy field and trees with the Blue Ridge Mountains right there. It was very relaxing and quiet. The location isn't very far from downtown Luray with a really scenic drive to the house. Lots of redbud trees blooming and wild irises along the road. Pretty farms, rolling green hills and song birds made it a very beautiful place to relax. I highly recommend this place for a couple's retreat or 2 couples for a fun trip. Thanks to Annette for sharing a lot of tips for things to do and local places for food and fun!! She was great with communication and was very quick to reply to questions.

1 May 2018
Thank you for such a great review! It is a great compliment! Thank you
John M
“Loved it”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Spent the weekend with my wife and our dog Maggie and we loved it. It's a very spacious place, both inside and out, with plenty to do and close enough to Luray to frequent if human contact is desired. Maggie quickly took to the cold cement floors, my wife enjoyed the fact that she could force me to watch horrible movies, and I got to build fires. Winner winner.

21 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience. So glad you all enjoyed your stay - do come see us again!
Paul J
Pulaski
“More then expected”
Reviewed 13 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This was by far the best rental experience I've had. All areas where other rentals go cheap, this place raised the bar. The overall theme decore, master bed, family room couches, large hd tv and dish tv are some of those items where this place excelled over others. There wasn't much more I could have asked for.

Your age range 35-49
13 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us! Thank you for for such wonderful compliments. It is great to know when we are appreciated! Do come visit with us again!
Ryan E
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Adorable Cabin”
Reviewed 1 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a really great stay at this cute little log cabin in the mountains. I was very grateful that I was able to bring my dogs and my family and I just relaxed for a few days cooked a lot of food, ate, and drink and enjoyed the scenery. This is a perfect way to spend a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. The owner was available if we needed her but she just left us alone and trusted that we will take care of her place. I definitely hope to return soon and recommend this cabin to others.

2 Jun 2017
Thank you for sharing with others your experience! I am so glad you all enjoyed your stay. Do come visit us again!
Annette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing