I rented this condo with two of my sisters and mom for a girls weekend. It was perfect for our weekend getaway!
The location is great! We only had one car so it was great the condo was so close to downtown & other shops that I could walk. One day we were downtown and everyone was ready to call it a day before me; it was great that I could tell the girls to head back without me and walk back when I was done.
The condo isn't giant but the space is very well utilized. There is only one shower but the bathrooms are connected (I think it's called a Jack & Jill bathroom setup). The 4 of us girls were able to share the two bathrooms well and never had to fight for makeup/prep space. We also have family locally and we had 3 of them over for movie night while we were there; it was cozy but all 7 of us watched a movie together comfortably.
- The condo had everything we needed (even a blow dryer which was great because I forgot mine)
- Washer/Dryer in the condo made laundry a snap
- The beds and bedding were SUPER comfortable
- Furnishings were cute and southwest without being over the top
- Patio was a great place to hang out; we had some awesome weather while we were there and got to sit on the porch to watch the sunset
I'm planning a double date couples getaway for Spring and we'll be booking this condo again for that. My sister-in-law is also planning a trip in summer and she mentioned that she and my brother are planning to rent it for them and the kids!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|