Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$75
View deal
Expedia.comUS$75
WyndhamUS$75
FindHotelUS$75
Hotels.comUS$75
PricelineUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
All reviews room was clean an older hotel nice stay new mexico pet az walmart cerrillos
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Great staff, clean rooms at a fair price. This is an older hotel but well maintained. Restored my faith in the La Quinta brand.
The hotel is close to the major thouroughfares and 15 minutes to everything Santa Fe.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Hello,
I am pleased to hear we restored your faith in Laquinta here in Santa Fe. Thank you for the feedback!

Reviewed 26 February 2021

The check in. I had looked online but had spotty reception so expected a price when we checked in the price was $20 higher. I asked and was told rack rate was higher than electronic. I would have cancelled except the front desk staff was courteous. Great staff welcome and accommodation. Rooms clean, comfortable and quiet. No breakfast, coffee or even water. Seems issues with management decisions that staff cannot override.

Room tip: Book online. Dog priority hotel. Huge place, good service
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 December 2020

After dealing with a cold day on the road driving from AZ, we enjoyed a hot shower and a comfy bed at La Quinta. I have never stayed at this brand before. It was nicer than where we stayed on our way to AZ.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 October 2020

More like a motel than a hotel. The rooms are entered and exited from outside. The front desk area is not pretty. It is located in an area where there are many hotels. If traveling to City Center of Santa Fe it is a 6 mile trip one way. Not really a problem but not near enough to walk.

Date of stay: October 2020
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2020

Hello PhiPhiPup,
I am sorry to hear we failed at meeting your expectations. Please call the hotel if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Reviewed 5 October 2020

I stay at La Quintas a lot, as I travel with my 2 dogs and also because I can count on a comfortable bed. I'd never stayed at this particular one before and it exceeded my expectations. I had called ahead to make sure there was no pet fee (some LQs now charge a pet fee). When I arrived, I asked to have a room close to where I'd be parking, and the friendly and efficient clerk made the switch, no problem. The room was super clean, had an easy chair, and a nice, large work station with several outlets to plug into. The a/c unit was very quiet, and I heard little if any exterior noise during my stay. Nice curtains to keep out light and noise. The grounds were fine, and I found places to walk my dogs. The area is nice: malls and restaurants, and I felt very safe. Definitely one of the best motel stays I've had lately. It's a couple of miles from I-25 but easy to get to.

Room tip: Ask for a room in back facing mall.
Date of stay: September 2020
General Manager, Owner at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2020

Hello Breezybarr,
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay here at LaQuinta. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Thank you.