“April 2014”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Roxane R
Dallas, Texas
“Beggars can't be choosers...”
Reviewed 11 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Well, usually we have a well planned trip. I thought I did and then found out when we got there that we accidentally booked the wrong weekend and the place we normally would stay with our dogs was not available. Two Casitas gets five stars just for accomadating us last minute when I am sure this was probably my fault. It was a holiday weekend too! This was what was available at the last minute. We have three dogs and they allowed dogs (a plus). But we felt cramped in this unit with our pups. Also, even though it is an older/not updated space, I felt they could have done a lot with a little if any effort was put into it. Like some hotels, it just felt dirty. It needed updated bedding and towels. The bed really was small as well, but a larger bed would not fit in the room. So two people and three dogs made this space feel cramped. Another plus was the location...we biked and walked most everywhere we needed. My pups were safe in the courtyard when we were out.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 Jun 2015
We're sorry that Caballo wasn't to your liking. This home is an authentic adobe home, so the feel is a little more on the funky side which is what some guests look for. However, we will discuss the bedding problem with the owner. The bed is a full queen size, so I apologize that it didn't work well. Either way, we're glad you took advantage of this home's wonderful location, and we are relieved that all of the scheduling issues worked out! When you stay with us again, we can go into detail and help you find a home that is more suited to your taste!
Tx
Reviewed 3 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Rugged travelers
Management Response
13 May 2014
We're sorry that the house didn't meet your expectations. We have houses of all sizes, so hopefully we'll be able to accommodate you next time.
Laurie C
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“My son & I shared our experience...”
Reviewed 12 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

We loved the Casita. The only drawback was the sleeper sofa was very uncomfortable. We took turns with the bedroom. The hair dryer should be wall mounted since it's difficult to use as is (unfortunately I forgot mine).The place was lovely and clean. Liked the little fenced in patio. Walking distance to Plaza. Had lovely time staying there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Charm and location
Liked least: sleeper sofa uncomfortable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Texas
Reviewed 22 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing